New Lukas Moodysson Film - "VI ÄR BÄST!"

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's other films and films featuring actors in his films here.

Moderator: Ian

Re: New Lukas Moodysson Film - "VI ÄR BÄST!"

Postby M83 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:29 pm

fish wrote:
M83 wrote:...Liv LeMonye...

You almost had me fooled with that deliberate mistake you made.
Her name is actually Liv LeMoyne. :P :lol:

All three have their own pages, "mirabarkhammar", "livlemoyne" and "mira_grosin" and there are plenty of fan-pages as well.
Lots of nice pics too.

And, Facebok, Twatter and Instagrim had better stay cool forever or I'll be out of a job. :shock: :oops: *:)* :lol:

Sorry about the name been wrong :D

Decided to check up on the three leads after not seen their Instagrams in years. Just to see what they look like and if they still hang with each other. It's a big fat NO!! for them hanging with one another, well going by LeMoyne and Barkhammar's Instagram's anyway. Still can't find anything on Mira at all, I can't imagine she's not on social media maybe she's under a different name. But it's not shocking if they aren't, I can't imagine they have that much in common and going by the two Instagrams you can just tell they run in different circles.

Mira Barkhammar, has definitely grown up. She must be at least between 18 or 20 by now. She doesn't post too often either. But going by her Instagram she's like any young woman her age, she likes to drink, party, hang out with friends and go on Holiday. I said she was a hipster, but I take that back after seen Liv's page lol.

Onto Liv LeMoyne, I think she's more like the character's from We Are Best then Mira is lol. She's very serious, very hipster, also likes to booze it up. I can't tell if her friends are guys or girls, maybe that's just young people today lol. She has a YouTube channel only one video, and it's very hipster lol. She keeps up on her Instagram more so then Mira.
M83
Gold Member

Previous

Return to General