As the crab. Walking back...

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's other films and films featuring actors in his films here.

Moderator: Ian

Re: As the crab. Walking back...

Postby fish » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:13 am

ArcticMonkeys wrote:... She also has the least interesting role in the film too which is a shame.

I agree with you on that point, but I must confess that I quite enjoyed Blondie as a film.
The interplay between the sisters and their mother I thought was very well done. (Mean old cow that she was. :P :lol: )
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:22 am

I may have... um... nodded off. :oops:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby ArcticMonkeys » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:28 pm

fish wrote:
ArcticMonkeys wrote:... She also has the least interesting role in the film too which is a shame.

I agree with you on that point, but I must confess that I quite enjoyed Blondie as a film.
The interplay between the sisters and their mother I thought was very well done. (Mean old cow that she was. :P :lol: )

The two older sisters had the more interesting interactions and I agree the mum was a right old witch :D . I think they could have cut out Alex's young sister part or beefed it up more to make it far more interesting and had it all set in the Mother's house without all the parties and such and it could have been such a very good film. But it just felt very pretentious to me, glad to read you enjoyed it fish. I might watch it again to see if I was wrong.
ArcticMonkeys
Gold Member

Postby Santi » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:02 pm

Today I realized that I saw Mamouth movie confused with another film (one motorist) who had a very bad review. I'll download the true movie and I will comment something. :roll:
Santi
Crew Member

Postby Santi » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:08 pm

I judge Lukas by some critics that I read several sites and the film Mammuth of another filmmaker. :T

And without having seen his filmografy, I was wrong to do this topic. :oops:
I'm sorry. :|

I did must at least appear high defenders, here. :twisted:
Santi
Crew Member

Postby fish » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:24 am

Santi wrote:... I was wrong ...

I try never to use such bad language Santi. :P :lol:

There are several films named Mammoth, or Mammut, but Lukas' film stars Gael García Bernal and Michelle Williams.
Have you seen the right one yet?
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Previous

Return to General