Press book

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's other films and films featuring actors in his films here.

Moderator: Ian

Press book

Postby oeb » Tue May 30, 2006 8:16 pm

I don't know if you've seen this already, but Trust Film has posted the press book for Container on their website, along with a couple other downloads. You'll find downloads for Lukas Moodyson's previous films too. Trust Film is an international film distributor. You can also check if the film will possibly show up in your country from the availability page. This site is meant for the film business, so available here means available to film distributors. So if your country is still listed, it's not yet sold to a distributor there.
oeb
Faithfull Member

Postby Kolya » Wed May 31, 2006 4:00 am

I asked someone at Trust if they'd release it in Germany and he said I should watch out on the DVD market in a few months. Given the reviews Container got this seems a likely prediction.
Actually I think I should call myself lucky if I ever get to see this movie in full length. God knows I have seen those snippets once too often for my mental health.

Michael Bronson, you're going to die.
Kolya
Gold Member

Postby oeb » Wed May 31, 2006 6:49 pm

It will probably be in cinemas in the biggest cities here in Scandinavia this autumn (if they follow the same schedule as the previous films), and then a DVD release next spring/ summer.
oeb
Faithfull Member

Return to General