New interview on www.sobesednik.ru in russian

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's other films and films featuring actors in his films here.

Moderator: Ian

New interview on www.sobesednik.ru in russian

Postby fraks » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:42 pm

fraks
Silver Member

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:02 am

Fraks, could you maybe translate a little bit of this for us? :)
Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member

Postby fraks » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:43 am

Regrettably this not in my power. I am an english practically do not know, for reading of this forum use the program-translator. Yes and that if text slightly more complex - that sense can be inaccessible.

If only same translator...
fraks
Silver Member

Postby fraks » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:53 am

Oksana Akinishina: Shnura do not see already 1/2 year.

Hint: Shnur = Sergei_Shnurov

Akinishina delivers me on BMV, which taxis enough evil, calls at in cafe at the corner Kamennoostrovskogo and eats mushroom soup. In дорогом (1950 years) BMV and cheap cafe she looks equally органично. In the same way and in cinema although you her(it) in фэнтези remove;f although in hit. Right before Valeria Todorovskiy has finished to remove Bugi on bone , where beside it one of the main of the roles.

Threw to drink and has changed apartment

I think, he her will release simultaneously with "Inhabited island " Bondarchuka, by year's end. But competitions not will absolutely разноплановые to histories. She not clean musical, with talk пятидесятые, correct boy falls in love in wrong, but charming me, at the end beside us all well, but around not much. I even step.
listen;hear, But Stranglehold same Todorovskogo you saw?
Else on Kinotavre .
And as?
Absolutely at nothing. (Absolutely at all.)
But if he will ask you you him straight so and will say?
He will not ask, here is what is wrong. First, therefore that understands: yes, I so and shall say. Secondly, he itself this understands. Todorovskiy in general all about itself understand, in this sense he person unique. But why he sometimes conciously does not that can, he on its example understands with prospect of this genre. Afterwards, there is legend that beside master good luck through once. Can, he deliberately жертвует. I other do not understand they-that wholly seriously pertains to that that do. For instance, Twenty cigarettes this for me the most typical cinema, seen for year. The People on purpose, goal-directed remove bad, falsely, past subject. Why? And the most terrible that this concerns not only cinema: this lifestyle with installation on victim quality. Sometimes I think that strike not only local, but also our сценаристы. But sometimes that that Scenarist, which here is so much for writes, he too strikes.

Although something be understandable got?
fraks
Silver Member

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:07 am

The translation was not so good I'm afraid!

Maybe you have some pictures of Oksana instead?
Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member

Postby fraks » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:44 am

fraks
Silver Member

Postby hcd » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:07 pm

Google translates from Russian to English. See: http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sobesednik.ru%2Farchive%2Fsb%2F03_2008%2Fakinshina_shnur%2F&langpair=ru%7Cen&hl=de&ie=UTF8

As every machine based translation it's very rough, but it's good enough to get the basic idea.
hcd
Faithfull Member

Return to General