finishing the Five years later script

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

finishing the Five years later script

Postby ioana » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:58 am

hello everyone!
I thought that we could make a friendly contest about finishing the FA
five years later script!Or if anyone feels like writing a totally new one
that would also be so great!!
So what do you say?We should give it a try :)
ioana
Faithfull Member

Postby ioana » Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:14 pm

Although i don't think that making another FA movie would be a good idea,it would be like writing another part to any Dostoievski book--totally
without reason... :wink:
ioana
Faithfull Member

Postby t.A.T.u.4ever » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:57 am

Well i figured more than likely the first writer isn't going to come back(bummer :cry: )so if its okay with everyone, when i get done with the rest of my story i'll put it up and see how you like it! :D

p.s.i'm just about done with it. :P
name-Tiffany
D.O.B-April 9, 1990
location-usa
sexuality-lesbian
music-t.A.T.u.,Missy Higgins,avenged sevenfold,evanescence,the veronicas
t.A.T.u.4ever
Gold Member

Postby *blond* » Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:56 am

*smiles* please tell me you're a writer, i will fall in love with you, lol.

i think it'd be cool to have a competition, it's a good idea, it'd be a bit hard for people who dont know their way around sweden though. :(
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby Narcissus » Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:11 pm

Ooh any chance I can preview it / proofread it / generally stare at it?
Name: Will
D.O.B: 22/03/88
Sexuality: Bisexual
http://myspace.com/willthepom
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby ioana » Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:59 pm

t.A.T.u.4ever wrote:Well i figured more than likely the first writer isn't going to come back(bummer :cry: )so if its okay with everyone, when i get done with the rest of my story i'll put it up and see how you like it! :D

p.s.i'm just about done with it. :P

I'm so happy for that!!!(and waiting for it :D )
and for *blond* : you don't like painters? :wink:
ioana
Faithfull Member

Postby t.A.T.u.4ever » Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:03 am

FA FIVE YEARS LATER

Okay this is just after Elin kisses Agnes and jumps on the train.

When Elin finally sat down,so many feelings were going through her.She wished she wasn't on this train,but with Agnes.Half of her felt like she shouldn't have kissed Agnes because she didn't want to upset her or make her confused.The other half of her felt it was the right thing to do.She wanted to show Agnes how much she still loves her.She was sorry for the mistake she made in the past and if she could go back she would have never hurt her.Elin started crying because of the realization that Agnes moved on and left Elin behind.
As Agnes walked back to her motorcycle,all of these past feelings were rushing through her.All of the love she had for Elin was still there.She was so confused on what to do that she just sat on her bike for about five minutes thinking about all the good times Elin and her had together.Like the time they tried to hitch a ride and ended up making out in the backseat she even thought about all of the poetry she would write about Elin,she also thought about the dreams she had about her, but the biggest memory out of all was the time Elin told everyone that we were together.She smiled at these past memories,but she was still too confused.So she rode back home to her girlfriend Hanna which Agnes didn't pay much mind to.
Hanna:So did you make it on time?
Agnes:(mumbling)Yeah
Hanna:Okay,well im going to bed.
Hanna walks over to Agnes and kisses her on the lips.
Agnes:goodnight
Hanna:love you
Agnes:love you too
After Hanna went to their room,Agnes sat down on the couch and thought of that kiss Elin had given to her before she jumped on the train,why did the feeling of butterflies in my stomach come back after five years?Was it because i still love her?I had thought i moved on but i've been only waiting,hoping she would come back.But what about Hanna?Ilove her so much too.I don't want to hurt either one of them,they're both in my heart, but i can only have one.

okay thats just the beginning ,but i'll come back and finish it later if thats okay. :P
name-Tiffany
D.O.B-April 9, 1990
location-usa
sexuality-lesbian
t.A.T.u.4ever
Gold Member

Postby *blond* » Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:54 am

ioana: artists too! :D :D

*claps hands* im ready for more! :D nice work.
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby Narcissus » Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:52 am

Hurry up and finish, girl!
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby ioana » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm

You are talented for this :P
I like the way you put those words together :D
(for some reason I really enjoy the conversation between Hanna and Agnes- it seems so natural)
And as Narcissus wrote: finish it!!
ioana
Faithfull Member

Postby ioana » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:56 pm

*blond* I'm glad for that :wink:
ioana
Faithfull Member

Postby kant1781 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:28 pm

The author of the original 5YL script, Peter, is still around - his latest post in the forum of rebecka-liljeberg.com (where the script was originally posted 3 years ago) is only a few weeks old. But as far as I understand he doesn't like to talk about this subject any more... there were like 5000 replies to it, the thread is still there and fun to read. So go along, t.A.T.u.! I like your beginning. (But didn't you say somewhere that you haven't even seen the movie???! :shock: You're amazing! :wink: )
kant1781
Crew Member

Postby sydney » Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:35 pm

t.A.T.u.4ever keep up the good work... I think I will organise a vote when the story is completed. After that I will publish it as second part of the "five years later script" on this site.
sydney

Postby t.A.T.u.4ever » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:08 pm

kant1781 yeah i haven't seen the movie but i read it.And thanks everyone for the comments! :D

FA FIVE YEARS LATER

When Elin got home Michael was still watching hockey.Michael didn't even notice her,but she didn't care she didn't even care about him.Elin walked to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and then she went to her room and layed down on her bed.She once again started crying at the thought of Agnes until she fell asleep.

When Agnes woke up she was lying on the couch.Looking down at her smiling was Hanna.
Hanna:Hey sleepy head.
Agnes:Hey,i guess i fell asleep on the couch.
Hanna:I guess so!(chuckling)
Agnes:What time is it?
Hanna:You have about 30 minutes before your first class.
Agnes:Well i better get ready then.
Hanna:I guess,so are you okay?
Agnes:Yeah im fine,why?
Hanna:Well ever since Elin arrived you've been acting odd.
Agnes:She just stirred up old memories thats all but that was in the past im with you know.
Hanna:Yeah but i can see what you saw in her,she seemed really nice to come all this way just to apologize.
Agnes:i guess so
Hanna:what happened to you two anyway?
Agnes:Well we had a little argument about something stupid and she got mad and went to a party next door.Well an hour had passed and i was getting worried so i decided to go get her.When i was at the party i started looking around for her but couldn't find her so i went upstairs to see if she was there but she wasn't.Then i thought maybe she got tired and wanted to lay down in a room.So i opened the first room and it was empty then i moved to the second room and it was locked.Then i went to the last room and held my breath I slowly opened it to see Elin and Johan making out on the bed.I was so heart-broken that i ran downstairs and backto my house.The next day i moved because i never wanted to see her again.
Hanna:Thats awful.
Agnes:i haven't spoken to her since well except for today.
Hanna:Do you still have feelings for her?
Agnes:hanna im so confused right now but you know how much i love you and how much i would never want to hurt you.
Hanna:I know,I just want you to be happy even if its not with me.
Agnes:Are you saying you want to break up just because of Elin?
Hanna:Im breaking up with you so youcan be happy.
Agnes:But i am happy!!
Hanna:When you looked at her i saw love in your eyes.
Agnes didn't say anything to this comment.
Hanna:I'll leave tomorrow morning.
Still Agnes didn't speak,she just stared at the ground.

When Elin woke up all she could think about was Agnes how she had turned her down but Elin thought to herself,of course she turned me down.Ibroke her heart she's never gonna forgive me.And also Agnes has a wonderful girlfriend and they love each other very much.After awhile Elin decided to get ready for work so she went to the bathroom and started brushing her teeth when she heard a pounding on the door.Elin thought how could that be?Elin walked over to the door and opened it.Standing there was a rather frightening Agnes.
Agnes:WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?
Elin:doing what?
Agnes:MESSING WITH MY FEELINGS!CAUSE OF YOU HANNA IS LEAVING ME!WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME AGAIN?
At that moment Agnes started crying.Elin tried to comfort her by touching her arm but Agnes pulled away.
Elin:i didn't mean to upset you.
Agnes:well you did,you always do.
At that agnes walked away.Elin stood in the doorway until Michael came up to her.
Michael:Have you seen the remote?
Elin:Have you checked up your ass?
Elin stormed away back to the bedroom leaving Michael looking rather confused.

When Agnes got back home,Hanna was packing her things.
Agnes:you know you don't have to go.
Hanna just kept packing her things like Agnes wasn't even there.
Agnes:Iwent to Elins and told her to leave me alone.
still Hanna said nothing.
Agnes:So its over just because of an ex showing up?
At that question Hanna stopped packing and looked at Agnes.
Hanna:Its over because your still in love with her.
Deep down theres a part of you that still wants to be with her again.Everyone makes mistakes you just got to learn to forgive.I just want you happy.
Agnes:but what about you?
Hanna:I'll find someone else(laughing)i always do!
Anyway i found an apartment a few blocks away and they have a room that i can rent so instead of leaving tomorrow im gonna go ahead and leave now,but you can always come and visit if you ever need to talk.Okay well i guess im gonna go now.
Hanna walked over toAgnes and kissed her on the cheek.
Hanna:bye
Agnes:bye

Elin decided not to go to work so she called in sick.She didn't feel like talking to people right now.Elin finally decided to get out of the house and go for a walk.She had just realized what day it was it was valentines day.At the park there were couples everywhere.Elin got out of the house to get her mind off of Agnes but seeing all of these couples made her think about her more.So she decided to go back home.When she got there Michael was once again watching hockey and also he was very drunk,he kept yelling at the tv.
Elin:what is wrong with you?I don't know how much more i can take of you!
Michael suddenly stood from his chair and walked over to Elin looking very frustrated.
Michael:(in a daring voice)What do you mean?
Elin:I want to break up.
Michael:WHAT?
All of a sudden Michael ran over to the tv and pushed it over!Then he just started throwing everything to the floor.Elin was starting to get worried.All of a sudden Michael ran towards Elin and slapped her in the face!
Elin:STOP!STOP!STOP!PLEASE!!
He kept beating her until she blacked out.

tomorrow i'll put the ending to this story up!!
:D
name-Tiffany
D.O.B-April 9, 1990
location-usa
sexuality-lesbian
t.A.T.u.4ever
Gold Member

Postby Narcissus » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:15 pm

a bit gruesome... I likes johan's character in the original film, he was sweet...then agian you've not watched it yet lol. Good so far...bit short but hey....
Narcissus
Crew Member

Next

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)