Show Me Love Items

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Show Me Love Items

Postby Digestive15 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:13 pm

Hi

I hope I don't appear rude but I have the following Show Me Love items on ebay if they are of interest to anyone:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :MESELX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :MESELX:IT

Thanks.
Digestive15

Re: Show Me Love Items

Postby Ian » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:01 am

I don't see a problem with it, at least it's relevant! :wink:

I've already got one of each, personally, but you never know your luck. :wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Sam Sterling » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:06 pm

DIGESTIVE

Please refer to email posted to your account here. Thank you.
Sam Sterling

Postby snaps » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:20 pm

Yay hey, yay hey!

I got the Fucking Amal soundtrack CD, AND the poster! Thanks for arranging this Sam, you ole smokey hippie you!! :DDD and thanks to Digestive for supplying.

Oooo wow so good to be able to hear all the tracks and not just snippets. Broder Daniel definitely in my big time league now, must hunt down more. Those guitar riffs and breaks just keep going round in my head 8) Absolutely the right band to be chosen for fronting the same mood as the film. Also love Yvonne, and hidden gems like 'Simplicity' by Souls. Also love the Adagio although I know it well, just so good to have the version that Agnes was listening to. Absolutely love the Fantasi slow jazz track as well. That reminds me so much of the Sunday afternoon sequences in the film and all those slow Sundays I've known in my life :Z Good to hear all those poppy nineties tracks as well, takes me back. I've been boring the horses and everyone in the yard by singing along to Foreigner and Robyn as well. *:)*

The poster is sooo big, almost as big as my bedroom! I may hang it up from the ceiling so that when I go to sleep or wake up, Elin and Agnes will be the first thing I see :) :)P

The power of the internet eh? All this international distance and the items were just a coupla dozen miles away all that time. It's a Christmas fairytale come true. Thanks again Sam, for making the pick-up. I love you.

A Merry Chrimbo to everyone else (and no jokes about stuffing!) O-)

Snapsie
snaps
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:04 am

Hello again snapsie! :D *:)* Merry Xmas to you too!

Imagine if the poster falls down on you while you're sleeping. Agnes and Elin right on top of you. :lol: :shock:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:41 am

Lovely to hear your keyboard again Snaps. Sounds like you're having a great Crissy.

You'll be stuffed all right if Agnes and Elin fall on top of you in the night, and that's no joke. :wink:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby maryannx » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:51 am

Also got my copy for sale on ebay. it starts at only 1 euro but you need a paypal account to bid on this one.

hope it's not rude to post the link here:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140372639689&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

just in case someone of you still searching for this great CD.

Many thanks.
maryannx

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)