Fav Scene

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby kÅt » Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:00 pm

hey guys!! how are u?
Well, i would like to know your opinions, so, What's your favorite scene from this movie?? Maybe this question was already made, but, c'mon, u can do it again... thanks! ;)

so, cual es tu escena favorita de esta pelicula??

ok, nos vemos, Bye!
kÅt

Postby styvisor » Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:17 pm

Hey kÅt,

My fave scene out of the entire film would have to be when..... Nah I can't decide as the whole film would have to be my fave scene (lame I know, but who cares ;) )

Cheers from Wales,

Sty
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby Leo » Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:05 am

the last one.

and, the dream scene.
Leo

Postby djois » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:52 pm

[COLOR=red]
Hi

Most definately when Elin confesses she broke the window, sweet!
djois

Postby api » Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:18 pm

when they kiss in the car its my favorite scene :)
api

Postby musicluver990 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 1:19 am

I can't decide on just one but the romantic scenes are really good and when elin breaks the window its hilarious!
<i>The only one I love, she was a superstar.</i>
musicluver990
Faithfull Member

Postby 17thdreamer » Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:07 am

The dream sequence was really sweet. I thought the scene where Elin steps on the A-drain and says something like, hmm, no, I don't feel anal sex or something like that to Jessica.
17thdreamer

Postby iris » Mon Apr 19, 2004 7:53 pm

hi!
one of my favourite scenes is the one when Elin checkss that Jessica is sleeping and looks at the Agnes´photo. It's so sweet, it's something like the three birthday wishes of Agnes have definetively come true!: the party... Elin has noticed her, and Elin has falling in love with her!

Sweet
iris

Postby Rebecka Fan » Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:01 am

when Agnes is crying that she wants to die. sooo emotional. Rebecka is phenomonal in that scene!!! oh and the chocolate milk scene at the end.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby Emiliano » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:23 pm

Hey! there are another topic where u can say what your fav scene is, Wherever! I fav one is "the kiss in the car", i think is so funny!
"...Suelo extrañarte para volver..."
Emiliano
Faithfull Member

Postby t.A.T.u.girl » Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:27 pm

i agree that the whole movie is just great but my definitely favourite scene is the part when elin & agnes are in the toilette and then elin talks: "...i've heard that you're in love with me,so if that's true,i want you to know that i'm in love with you too!" hehe these part i soooooo sweet... :D

greetings from croatia! :D
t.A.T.u.girl

Postby Fizzyboy » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:12 pm

It is difficult to pick one so I will attempt to narrow it down to three.

+ When Elin confesses her love to Anges and they walk out of the bathroom together.

+ When Elin apologizes for the kissing bet and is asking to use Anges's toliet.

+ When Anges and Elin are drinking their chocolate milk at the very end and it goes to the credits with the Robyn - Show Me Love song.
Fizzyboy

Postby Nemo_Me » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:32 am

Probably when Elin breaks Agnes' window and then says 'Shit' and runs away. I just love the way that the music stops and you can see the look on Elins face just saying 'Shit, I am so screwd,' then panicking quicly and runs away. I also like the scene before, where she checks if Jessica is asleep and then starts looking at Agnes' school photo. It's so sweet to see how she realizes slowly that weather she like it or not, she is indeed falling for Agnes.
My third favorite scene and this is probably the best one (and sadly underrated, at least that's what I think) when Jessica tells Elin that she's never happy though she gets everything that she wants and Elin says 'what the hell do you know about that, how the hell do you know what I want'. I like this scene because this happends to me a lot. People think I should be so happy about something that happend because they asume that it's what I want, when it´s usually just what most people want, but what I want is something else that they have no idea what it is. And the scene following when Elin lies on her bed listening to 'I'll be gone' with Broder Daniel. You can just see how hard she's thinking about everything and see through her eyes how she's starting to realize that her tiny little, safe and boring life has comed crashing down for she may have finally found true love.

I could keep on babbling about favorite scenes forever and ever and ever forever :oops: but I'm gonna spare you for now :wink: .
Meaning of Nemo. Nemo is a latin word and means nobody. And therefor I will be Nemo forevermore.
I'm an angel, angel of the universe, who doesn't belong.
I keep on hearing tunes, yet no one has turned on the radio.
Nemo_Me
Faithfull Member

Postby JimmyC » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:50 am

This isn't my favorite scene, but it's been growing on me... Elin's dream... I didn't used to love this scene (I still liked it) but recently I love it more and more because it shows Elin talking about the most mundane boring usual crap in the cafeteria. You immediately know it's sort of different b/c it's shot differently (w/ soft light) but you don't know exactly what's different until Agnes shows up. I like how the noise of other people kinda dwindle to nothing. It's almost like Elin, in her dream, already knew what had to happen in order for her to be happy, she had to stop listening to the people around her and just go with her feelings.
JimmyC

Postby kant1781 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:12 am

Nemo_Me wrote:this is probably the best one (and sadly underrated, at least that's what I think) when Jessica tells Elin that she's never happy though she gets everything that she wants and Elin says 'what the hell do you know about that, how the hell do you know what I want'.

Yes :Y !!! Nemo_Me, I love you! :wink: This scene is pure perfection.
kant1781
Crew Member

Next

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)