Show Me Love Dream

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Show Me Love Dream

Postby Rebecka Fan » Mon May 24, 2010 1:50 am

My first Show Me Love dream. :) In this one, Show Me Love was an animated tv series. It still took place in Amal, but everyone spoke English. The cast lent their voices to the series. It was a continuation of the film and was actually a lot like my friend, Sara's fan fiction. The characters kinda looked like The Simpsons/Futurama in the style of animation. I wonder what SML would have been like animated?
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Re: Show Me Love Dream

Postby snaps » Mon May 24, 2010 6:30 am

I guess as we've had SML the stage play, SML the musical, SML the song and dance show, and SML the ice rink extravaganza, the next logical step must be SML the animated cartoon. See my last posting on Caption competition for a storyboard. :D
snaps
Crew Member

Postby fish » Mon May 24, 2010 9:18 am

So, Lisa Simpson is brought in to play Elin????? :shock:

I think that could w*rk. :P :lol: :lol:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Mon May 24, 2010 11:11 am

Cartoon Rebecka. Hmm...

.... Nah, I'd still rather have the real thing. I'm sure her pixels would be nice, though. :shock: :P :D
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Ian » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:35 am

Had a pretty cool Alex and Rebecka dream last night. It was just Alex at first - she was in some sort of theatre production, and I was in the front row, so damn close that when she fell onto the side of the stage at one point, I was close enough to reach out and touch. (I didn't though).

Rebecka came in later (in the same dream). Not sure if it was supposed to be part of the play or something I could see offstage, but she was cradling Alex in her arms at one point. Aww.

:D :shock: *:)*
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:44 am

Awww.
That's nice.

:)P

Jammy git. :P
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Rebecka Fan » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:38 am

Another SML dream. This time Agnes had the flu. Don't know why I dreamt that.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby fish » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:52 am

Rebecka Fan wrote:...Agnes had the flu. Don't know why...

P'raps as a result of Ian's dream? :P
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:10 am

Had another Alex dream last night! *:)*

I was waiting to meet someone at a restaurant, and he arrived with his date... Alex! Rather than choking on my salad or going into full sad fanboy mode, I pretended I didn't know her but that I recognised her from "somewhere". She didn't believe me, however, as she seemed to know exactly who I was, and started humming one of the songs from one of my Alex MVs back at me!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's 2 Alex dreams in 10 days! She does seem to be getting about a bit! *:)*
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Rebecka Fan » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:32 am

I dreamt last night that Bergita was on Full House. Strange dream!
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby fish » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:48 am

Ian wrote:Had another Alex dream last night! *:)* ...

Rebecka Fan wrote:I dreamt last night that Bergita was on Full House...

All we need now is a "Jessica" or "Erica" dream and we'll have the whole family.

Niiiice. *:)* *:)* *:)*
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby katka » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Today, I dreamed of Agnes and Elin. It was very funny, because I was in the dream as observer next the bed where Agnes slept - it was all from one point of view (in profile a way)
it looked more like a bunk bed and Agnes slept on the top bed. Suddenly, to her Elin reached. Agnes woke up and started well, of course, kiss. But as funny as I have seen. :lol: It was quite long but they seemed, it still can not very well :lol: but they were happy, see that again. :lol: Then the dream ended because I was awakened by a noise. But I still did not want get up and so after a long pause, I started my dream to expand further the plot, apparently what preceded the ''bed kissing'' scene. Sometimes it happens to me, that half-awake and half dreaming - it's such a special hibernation, which will surely know what I imagine, but I can not handle nearly as completely as when I awake completely. So I do not know if the later amendment would be counted as a dream when I was only just forced an even back and think somehow purposefully shape the story and its not already spontaneously. Of course the best scene was is in bed. :roll: :wink: :D
katka
Crew Member

Postby fish » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:54 am

Sounds a very yummy dream. :)P

I know what you mean though. You're having a nice dream and you wake up. So you lie there trying to re-start the same dream. Then you're not sure what was the original dream and what belonged to the time you were awake. :?

Still, the good part about all that is you can steer your "dream" in the direction you want, and you can remember it better when you do awake. *:)*
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:12 am

I think that's fairly close to what's known as "lucid dreaming", katka. They do say its more likely after you've woken up once.

That's one damn nice dream, though, you jammy so-and-so. :wink: :P :)P
Ian
Webmaster

Postby katka » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:12 pm

well it was really fun to watch them, they did not know about me and I was only three feet from them. In any case, we were all happy. And what I'm really quite figured out then followed. It seemed to me that Agnes is in a long white shirt (for fools :( ) and was locked in a room on the first floor, where they shine. It was at night and Agnes stood in the window that were severely large and no curtains - to see inside and it seemed very cozy, but she was kept there. Elin was outside for the iron gate and tried to get inside. Some guy didn't want let her in inside, but eventually she succeeded and together with Agnes embraced. It could indeed continue the scene in bed. The fact that it seemed to me, is that finally write continuation of those fun fiction, but so far there is no such scene yet. Well apparently in dreams a little ahead of myself. :lol:
katka
Crew Member

Next

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)