Elin's feet

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Re: Elin's feet

Postby DMt. » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:17 am

I think that's the difference, yeah. A fetishist would find only her feet attractive :shock: whereas I find everything about her fascinating/attractive, including her feet.

Umm, and Elin's too, of course [he added hastily, realising he was drifting OT].
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" - Voltaire
DMt.
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:05 am

katka wrote:I have a new knowledge ! *:)* Last week I saw FA again but only first half :lol: the second remains :roll: :lol: Well so I listen the sound with headphones and gave sound to the highest level. It was a huge surprise to me that precisely in this scene which Elin dreaming about Agnes as soon as the shot was on her feet and on her meowing to pleasure...quite unobtrusively said ,,Agnes'' and it twice. It almost not hear into the loud Jessica ,,Elin !'' but you can recognize it with great concentration. It's soooo cute. :)P

Yes, I can indeed confirm this myself after watching again last night. I turned it up a bit, and listened intently, and yes, Elin does indeed mumble "Ag...nes" mid-moan. Absolutely adorable! And there was me thinking that scene couldn't get anymore SQUEE!*:)*

I say again, good thing Jessica is clearly slightly deaf. :P
Ian
Webmaster

Postby katka » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:08 pm

yeah, then she answered on Elin´s question: ,,Well, you said something as hmmm (humming)" ( so she clearly didn´t heard what Elin precisely said....its bad luck, the mystery she could come much sooner :lol: :T )
katka
Crew Member

Postby fish » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:24 am

Damn. Now I'm going to have to watch it again. :roll: *:)* *:)* :lol:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:41 am

It really would have been very humilating for her if Jessica HAD heard at that point, though, given she was hardly even ready to deal with it herself then.

But it's still seriously adorable. :wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Previous

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)