FÅ book pics

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Re: FÅ book pics

Postby fish » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:21 am

From the map of Trollhättan I was able to identify this building using Google Earth.

There seem certain similarities to the building(s) in these two pics.

Hmmm, maybe. :?
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:53 am

lol Wow!

Fish takes internet stalking to a new and ever more frightening level. :wink: :P
Ian
Webmaster

Postby snaps » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:09 am

fish wrote: There seem certain similarities to the building(s) in these two pics.

That's probably cos they are the same buildings as in the film :T :D

I bet you would have had a shock if Google Earth pic showed Elin standing outside. :shock: now that would be a fantasy even wierder than mine and Ian's glued together :lol: These are the kind of nutjob 'timeshifts' I'm exploring in my novel, where film and book characters come to life and interact with ''real-time'' . I'm discussing these existential implications with my Agnes and Elin dolls. Agnes is quite interested but Elindoll keeps falling asleep :Z :evil:
snaps
Crew Member

Postby fish » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:31 am

snaps wrote:...These are the kind of nutjob 'timeshifts' I'm exploring in my novel, where film and book characters come to life and interact with ''real-time'' ...

I love that kind of wierd stuff. *:)* :T
snaps wrote:... I'm discussing these existential implications with my Agnes and Elin dolls. Agnes is quite interested but Elindoll keeps falling asleep :Z :evil:

:lol: :roll: :P
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:49 am

snaps wrote:
fish wrote: There seem certain similarities to the building(s) in these two pics.

That's probably cos they are the same buildings as in the film :T :D

I bet you would have had a shock if Google Earth pic showed Elin standing outside. :shock: now that would be a fantasy even wierder than mine and Ian's glued together :lol: These are the kind of nutjob 'timeshifts' I'm exploring in my novel, where film and book characters come to life and interact with ''real-time'' . I'm discussing these existential implications with my Agnes and Elin dolls. Agnes is quite interested but Elindoll keeps falling asleep :Z :evil:

:lol: If only... :wink: :P
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:17 am

This is supposed to be the actual building which looks like the one to the north of the one I picked up from Google Earth.

So, after all this meaningless effort, who cares? :roll: :lol: :T

Someone help me find a life, please. :T :lol: :T
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:44 am

Youda thought they would have given the loo a paint job by now *:|*

if you got Google Erf you can find Alex's apartment block. I found it ona friends puter mapped out number 127 I think. You can ''drive'' past it but you cant get to the front door entrance where Johan was sat on his moped when Elin came out.
snaps
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:04 am

Wow, you still expect Alex standing outside it, don't you?! :shock:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby snaps » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:55 pm

I think you have all the pictures.

To find the weblisting feed into Address: http://liveweb.archive.org/http://membres.multimania.fr/smlfa/frame.html
Ignore it if it comes up with a mssg that says: The Wayback Machine hasn't archived a capture for that URL.
Scroll upto the blue bar at the top of the screen.
Drag it down a bit,
Click on ''Various'',
on ''Various, related click on 'the book'.

Fucking Åmål, The book

Together with the film, Memfis also published the book. This book contains the script, some cutscenes, information about the production, some pictures from the set and other nice-to-know things. The book has gone out of print some time ago. If you -must- have it you are most likely to find it in (Swedish) second-hand stores or from someone selling it over the internet. A Norwegian version was also released but the Swedish one is better quality. I was told that the Norwegian translation is (at some points) very bad.
For the fans who are not as lucky to own the book I've published the script in my download section and have made the pictures available which you can view below.

Thanks to OEB

Click the links below to view each picture

Page 1 and 2
Page 3 and 4
Page 5 and 6
Page 7 and 8
Page 9 and 10
Page 11
Agnes' class (9A)
Elin's class (8A)

If you do this (and other people keep searching it will create a websearchlink. So, for example I trawled

http://membres.multimania.fr/smlfa/screenshots.html

Mssg still comes up ; The Wayback Machine hasn't archived a capture for that URL.

Then underneath it says: Here's a capture taken 11 minutes ago from the live web that will become part of the permanent archive in the next few months.

It then displays the page in question! :T

errr guess who was trawling it 11 minutes ago and and triggered off the ''live web'' >>>>>>>> Moi! *:)*
snaps
Crew Member

Postby katka » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:34 pm

those comic cartoon page of magazine with caricature´s figure of Agnes and Elin are very funny :lol: thank you so much ! :D
by the way, have you noticed that pic of 9.A Agnes´s class there is fault ? Agnes Ahlberg doesn´t there, but there is Agnes Åkerblom :roll:
katka
Crew Member

Postby fish » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:21 am

You have to already have the URL for the pic/site though.
I'd kind of hoped you could just search for Bex or Lex or something and find lots of hidden treasures.

Oh well. Never mind. :roll: :lol: 8)
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:28 am

katka wrote:those comic cartoon page of magazine with caricature´s figure of Agnes and Elin are very funny :lol: thank you so much ! :D
by the way, have you noticed that pic of 9.A Agnes´s class there is fault ? Agnes Ahlberg doesn´t there, but there is Agnes Åkerblom :roll:

That's the education system for you. :P
Ian
Webmaster

Postby snaps » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:14 am

You can find the whole text of the book on this site :shock: They are shown as webpages which means you can click, cut and paste any part into Google translator :T Not that there's a great deal we don't already know :roll:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?hl=en&tbo=1&q=cache:LfQ_yX4-4csJ:http://www.columbia.edu/cu/swedish/research/fu_am.pdf+FUCKING+%C3%85M%C3%85L+MANUSKRIPT&ct=clnk
snaps
Crew Member

Postby fish » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:20 am

All the pics are between pages 96 and 97 in my copy of the book, but here, no pics. :(

I'm a bit upset that there aren't nice clear ones that we can use. :roll: :P :lol:

Nice find. *:)*
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Previous

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)