Who's the prettiest

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby freee » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:22 pm

why isnt this other chick here to get voted u know this girl that wants to go to the toilet at the end and screams so that the others come to the toilet
freee
Faithfull Member

Postby Bomberpilot » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:42 pm

freee wrote: why isnt this other chick here to get voted u know this girl that wants to go to the toilet at the end and screams so that the others come to the toilet

You're kidding!
She was butt-ugly!
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Life is great, without it you'd be dead!</span></span></span>
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby freee » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:46 pm

Bomberpilot wrote:
freee wrote: why isnt this other chick here to get voted u know this girl that wants to go to the toilet at the end and screams so that the others come to the toilet

You're kidding!
She was butt-ugly!

who?
i mean this chick that calls agnes meanwhile she eats
i like her but she s a bitch
freee
Faithfull Member

Postby nije » Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:47 pm

ELIN is so damn pretty, her lips, her hair... it's just everything about Alexandra that drives me crazy!!! :P
nije

Postby oszczakiewicz » Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:39 am

You're kidding!
She was butt-ugly

Yes she is a bitch(in a movie) and yes she is ugly!
oszczakiewicz
Silver Member

Postby Bomberpilot » Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:31 am

freee wrote:
Bomberpilot wrote:

You're kidding!
She was butt-ugly!

who?
i mean this chick that calls agnes meanwhile she eats
i like her but she s a bitch

Yeah, I know who you mean. Her name's Camilla, she also calls Agnes during the party and tells her some dirty stuff.

It's your taste, but I think she's not really pretty.
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Life is great, without it you'd be dead!</span></span></span>
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby Narcissus » Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:13 pm

Yeah i didn't really find her attractive either, clearly an acquired taste
Name: Will
D.O.B: 22/03/88
Sexuality: Bisexual
http://myspace.com/willthepom
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby JustMe90 » Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:43 pm

im not gonna say something about camilla. ;)
i think elin is hotter but i think agnes is kind of sweeter and has a cuter personality. i dont know how to express myself :P well but i would vote for elin (maybe its cause i live in spain and here there arent a lot of blond girls. and maybe its cause the girl i actually fell in love with looks a bit like elin)
age: 14<br>sex: female<br>sexuality: bi/ (well at the moment more) lesbian<br>what i ever wanted to say to you: hello (lol. i dont wanted to insult or something. so i wrote hello)<br>why this signature suckz: couse i made it without thinking about it a lot and its stupid and boring<br>
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby freee » Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:02 pm

butt-ugly?
i like her :angry:
DAMNED :angry:
freee
Faithfull Member

Postby Bomberpilot » Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:38 pm

JustMe90 wrote: im not gonna say something about camilla. ;)
i think elin is hotter but i think agnes is kind of sweeter and has a cuter personality. i dont know how to express myself :P well but i would vote for elin (maybe its cause i live in spain and here there arent a lot of blond girls. and maybe its cause the girl i actually fell in love with looks a bit like elin)

Elin is probably hotter but Agnes is more beautiful, I think.
Elin seems to be like the usual "God, she's so hot"-girl, because of her looks and her way to dress. But Agnes has something specialy about her look. Her eyes are amazing as well as her mouth. She's not as hot as Elin but more beautiful. Does that make sense? ;)
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby freee » Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:42 pm

Bomberpilot wrote:
JustMe90 wrote: im not gonna say something about camilla. ;)
i think elin is hotter but i think agnes is kind of sweeter and has a cuter personality. i dont know how to express myself  :P  well but i would vote for elin (maybe its cause i live in spain and here there arent a lot of blond girls. and maybe its cause the girl i actually fell in love with looks a bit like elin)

Elin is probably hotter but Agnes is more beautiful, I think.
Elin seems to be like the usual "God, she's so hot"-girl, because of her looks and her way to dress. But Agnes has something specialy about her look. Her eyes are amazing as well as her mouth. She's not as hot as Elin but more beautiful. Does that make sense? ;)

u re so fucking right !!!
freee
Faithfull Member

Postby freee » Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:46 pm

camilla is still hot
freee
Faithfull Member

Postby Bomberpilot » Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:33 am

freee wrote: camilla is still hot

It's your taste, but you can't deny that she was a bitch!
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby kvaks » Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:22 am

You should check out the interview Rebecka did with the Norwegian talk show "Åpen post": <a href='http://oebfa.com/en/interviews.html' target='_blank'>http://oebfa.com/en/interviews.html</a> The video quality doesn't do her justice, though. She looked absolutely stunning on that show.
kvaks

Postby oszczakiewicz » Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:25 am

"camilla is still hot "
Are you blind?
She looks like fucking mouse!
oszczakiewicz
Silver Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)