Hey everybody! There's me too!

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby hook » Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:30 pm

:( :( Hy.... is anybody here?....I'm Hook,an Italian Girl, and I wrote yesterday but I had no answer.. please if you are there tell me something!!.... I discovered the film two years ago... and I need to have it absoultely... can anyone help me and send it to me ?Please... I'm desperate..... I don't know how many people of this forum I have contacted...!!! I explored this forum and I found that it's really cool, really wonderful!!! ^_^ ...
Last edited by hook on Sat Jul 10, 2004 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image"I Am A Weak Heart.A Weak Heart To Break"
hook
Gold Member

Postby helpmeplease » Fri Jul 16, 2004 6:47 am

hook wrote: :( :( Hy.... is anybody here?....I'm Hook,an Italian Girl, and I wrote yesterday but I had no answer.. please if you are there tell me something!!.... I discovered the film two years ago... and I need to have it absoultely... can anyone help me and send it to me ?Please... I'm desperate..... I don't know how many people of this forum I have contacted...!!! I explored this forum and I found that it's really cool, really wonderful!!! ^_^ ...

I haven't even seen the film yet. I couldn't find it at the movie store...but I decided to reply to your post anyway.
<3 Julie

I need some friends...
helpmeplease

Postby thebestomonaco » Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:49 pm

hi hook,where do you live in Italia?How old are you?
This forum is nice but there is not many people.
I didn't see your topic
sorry :)
thebestomonaco

Postby hook » Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:46 pm

Hey finally someone had find me? Yeah thebestomonaco... I'm living In Italia... and you? Where do you live?..... And you "helpmeplease".....where do you live?..... no problem if you haven't seen the film......well I've just read that you need some friend... me too....I'm here!!! love to both of you- have a really goodnight!!!- I hope hearing you soon, in this forum or per e-mail- I send too much love to the both of you- hook-
Last edited by hook on Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hook
Gold Member

Postby helpmeplease » Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:22 am

I live in the good ole' USA. I want to move to england though...I don't know why. Thank you for the love, it is very much needed. Just by viewing the trailers I know Im going to be panged by watching Agnes. I feel like she looks alot of the time.

But whatever. I will get over it. I send much love straight back to you miss italy chick. ;)
helpmeplease

Postby hook » Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:52 am

I feel that you're not a "normal" girl... I thing you got somehting special... I mean... you're really really sweet..... You know... I've always wanted to move away from the place where I live... and until now I've never do that because of my family... I really love them... can't stay withou... I think I'll probably die or go completely crazy.... by the way... I dream that one day I could live in beautiful Sweden, or Norvegia..... You know girl, I'm in love with cold.... I'm crazy for the winter..... I'm crazy for the snow..... I'M COMPLETELY CRAZY..... LOVE LOVE LOVE... TOO MUCH LOVE TO YOU GIRL....-hook- <_< :D ;) ;) :o ^_^I'm trying to send to the others the same thing that I need so much... but that anyone had never shown me...... You know... I've no friends.... I've always been alone.... except two or three professors.... of mine... and 3 people of 40 years old.... :angry: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D B) :oPlease, when you talk to me don't use the word miss... I'm feeling like a baby.... and I'm more or less like so..... I need simplicity... I need only good things... I need peace... I need to be a child..... (also if I'm so much bigger....).. NIGHT.... if I can I send to you a little kiss on the forehead... only if I can....
Last edited by hook on Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
hook
Gold Member

Postby helpmeplease » Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:33 am

sorry that i called you miss. what would you like me to call you? and trust me i am nothing special but if you need a friend i would be more than happy to be yours. by the way of course you can send me a kiss on the forehead. lord knows i could use one. but anyway, i hope you feel better, you sound kind of sad. i have to go though because my fried is asking me to write something for her. i'll be back sometime later. <3 <3
helpmeplease

Postby hook » Mon Jul 19, 2004 1:57 am

Don't worry.... I would like to call people like they want be called... so .... it's you that have to tell me..... (ah... I also hate.... so much.. being called with my real name...)...Yeah... I was a little sad... (maybe too much) but, no matter.....ah! do you write something?..... I really want to thank you for your answers.... and I hope you're quite well.... and also that your smile can shine through all this darkness.... go on.... now... I'm going... to sleep... I'm trying.... and I wish you a really wonderful goodnight..... :) Sorry for my few words... now...I've a strong headache..... and I'm not able thinking so well....today....
hook
Gold Member

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)