Lukas Moodysson

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby hook » Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:18 am

:o Hi everyone!!!! I just would like to say that, as for me, Mr. Lukas Moodysson is not a simple man.... he's a poet.... life has never been described so freely, so clear, so... everything... Different grabs of the film FA have completely changed my life... Agnes with the razor in her hands..... Agnes angry with his mom, Agnes layin' in the sofa, while is daddy (what a wonderful, nice character!!)is talking to her, trying to understand the way of her melancony, of her sadness.. or, better, sickness..and last... Agnes and Elin drinking O'boy...(milk chocolate).... Tell me, everybody, is there any love-scene (in any other films) sweetest than this?..... I am a sort of introverse person,that needs writing to be good... everything has got to pass on my pen... and after have seeing Agnes... and after seeing Agnes' desperation becoming hope of a new life next to the one she loves... I feel even more stronger this special needs...... Somwhere in the forum I read that Clara said something about being poet...... I would like to tell her that , as for me, everyone has got poetry in him, it's only that he's afrait to put it out of his heart........ go on... it needs only to let your head to go away, in dreams, symbols..... and, of course, love ...GOODNIGHT TO EVERYONE.... (LUKAS THE BEST!!)... ^_^ :wub AND YOU, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE GREAT LUKAS?CAN ANYONE SEND ME A PHOTO OF THIS MAN? :) :) :)
Last edited by hook on Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image"I Am A Weak Heart.A Weak Heart To Break"
hook
Gold Member

Postby thebestomonaco » Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:33 pm

This is Lukas Moodysson,I think he realised an other film "Samlla Sussie"but I'm not sure
Last edited by thebestomonaco on Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thebestomonaco

Postby hook » Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:06 am

thank you so much..... I've just seen Lukas... I would like to have a normal format photo.... do you know where I can find It? Thank you so much again---- bye--- hook----
Last edited by hook on Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
hook
Gold Member

Postby thebestomonaco » Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:10 am

on google I think
Good night
thebestomonaco

Postby hook » Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:31 am

thanks... have a really goodnight..... you too... hook-
hook
Gold Member

Postby hook » Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:16 am

thanks a lot.... I've just been on google and searched for them.... and I grabed two... faboulous photos of Mr. Moodysson..... THANKS AGAING thebestomonaco...have a really good dreams-hook-
Last edited by hook on Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
hook
Gold Member

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)