how do you feel?

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby helpmeplease » Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:29 am

i was just wondering...does anyone else ever get extremely depressed or lonely becase they are gay and have only one or no people to talk to about it? hell i know i do. i'm sick of being in love with this one girl. i am completely miserable. how about anyone else?
helpmeplease

Postby hook » Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:37 am

:o :o Hey girl! What's wrong? Why are you sick? What' s wrong in being woman and love women? What's wrong in being gay? Let me know... are you sick because of the judgement of alll these pathethic people pratically convinced that's a sickness?..... Not everyone is so stupid......you know... there are no other terms to call them... how can they say something without touching the thing ivolved itself?.... They speak.. about something they don't know.. or better they DON'T WANT TO KNOW... they're scared.... They don't know what love is... not really.... neither the half part.... there's always someone... maybe only one in the world... but it's there.... that can listen to you.. remember THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOMEONE.... you only must be strong enough to search for it!!!!I would like to talk to you... I would really like... I would have somenthing to say to you.... (not in this forum) I think it could help you... I say you that because I see in you... a certain kind of very big sensibility.... GOODNIGHT TO YOU LITTLE GIRL, hope you would dream....(beautiful dream...)-with all the possible love I can send to you- hook-ps:today I'm a little sad....
Last edited by hook on Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image"I Am A Weak Heart.A Weak Heart To Break"
hook
Gold Member

Postby *blond* » Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:31 am

i get depressed and lonely coz im gay, yes. but i have a 3 people to talk about it with. i am also in love with this one girl, im not sure what her intentions are yet.. i'm always free to talk to, if u ever need to rant on about it i'll listen: peekaboo_hamster@hotmail.com

im always there for someone like me.. or anyone for that matter
keep smiling :D
*blond*
Crew Member

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)