Hello!

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby Desy » Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:56 pm

Hello! I'm an italian girl and i seen this movie many times.... This is a wonderful story!!!!!!!!

I write in this forum for the first time today and i'm so happy. I hope to know everybody!

p.s. My English isn't perfect! sorry!

Kiss

Desy ^_^
Desy

Postby hook » Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:10 am

^_^ Hi Desy, I hope you're well and that you'll enjoy this forum....
I'm hook and I'm Italian too....... I'm not "everybody"... but it's just a little start, isnt' it? If you want a friend I'm here... you can write me per e-mail or in this forum!!!!! I hope you're well and you're having wonderful dreams... -hook- :D :D
Last edited by hook on Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image"I Am A Weak Heart.A Weak Heart To Break"
hook
Gold Member

Postby Desy » Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:58 pm

oh i'm so happy! ;)
I am a girl,20 years old, i love cinema, music and life!!!!
And you?
Desy

Postby hook » Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:03 am

<_< Hi you!!! First of all I would like to thank you for answering me... and to tell you that I'm sorry if I couldn't answer you before..... then.. here I am : I'm a girl too... and I'm 22 (23 on next november), I really love cinema (old and new), music... is a sort of job for me so.... of course I really love it!!! And you... what's your favourite genre?..... Then.... I don't know excactly...if I love life... I just want to say... people.... you know.... I'm not in very good feeling with everyone that's around me (except my parents and 3-4 people -who are my best friends...and only friends I have...-)........ and sometimes it makes me feel a little sick...Finally.... what do you think about writers, poets?.... You know.... I really love writing...... one day I would like to be a writer... it's my biggest dream!!!!..... And you?Tell me something "more" about you!!! Everything you want!!!!!!! Now I wish you a really wonderful goodnight....... :o I hope hearing you soon.... ;) ;) -hook-
Last edited by hook on Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image"I Am A Weak Heart.A Weak Heart To Break"
hook
Gold Member

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)