ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby musicluver990 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:08 pm

Definitely, women are better at love than men are. I hate that macho facade that men put on. The downside is though that women can be your best friend one day, your worst enemy the other.
<i>The only one I love, she was a superstar.</i>
musicluver990
Faithfull Member

Postby Narcissus » Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:15 pm

Urgh, I've never tried the macho thing, that sucks. I'd rather be myself and have a few friends who like me for that, rather than lots of 'friends' that like me for a persona that get's put on for an audience. :)
Name: Will
D.O.B: 22/03/88
Sexuality: Bisexual
http://myspace.com/willthepom
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby Sphinx » Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:03 am

Narcissus wrote: I must confess similar things, but it's most probably because women are much better at love than men, we're all jealous!

I could say (that's based on experience) that men are as sensitive and loving as women.Anyway I think that it's not about sex either man or woman can feel huge attachement when they love and are being loved.The deal is it can't go one way but both.
Due to the other thing.This movie has a very big power and can influence people in many ways.But it's a movie for very sensitive people...for sure.It's all about love...and I got mad one day when I discovered that almost all songs are about love...just like movies.That feeling is larger than life! B)
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby oszczakiewicz » Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:44 am

Spinx i think the same.I`m very snsitive but i never told my dudes that i`m romantic man cause the`re simply to stupid for this kind of information.
oszczakiewicz
Silver Member

Postby Narcissus » Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:31 am

Well said, I think you've just said what most people like us feel like.
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby pizzataxi » Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:10 am

oszczakiewicz wrote: Spinx i think the same.I`m very snsitive but i never told my dudes that i`m romantic man cause the`re simply to stupid for this kind of information.

I suppose that this is the facade musicluver990 meant in his/her post, isn't it?

Definitely, women are better at love than men are. I hate that macho facade that men put on. The downside is though that women can be your best friend one day, your worst enemy the other.
pizzataxi

Postby Narcissus » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:27 am

indeed it is
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby MahaRishiSriSriX » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:54 pm

oszczakiewicz wrote: BLOND i`m so fucking jelous that you are bi/lesbian,i`m a guy but after watching FA i want to be lesbian . Iknow that is stupid but i realy want to!
Sorry for my english.
Bye

i had the same thoughts after watching the movie (also male). very interesting, that one thinks the same way.
i have to add, im very straight. B)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>___!!!male!!!___<br>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>(männlich, varón, <br>maschio, homme, <br>karlmaður...)
MahaRishiSriSriX
Gold Member

Postby Bomberpilot » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:01 am

MahaRishiSriSriX wrote:
oszczakiewicz wrote: BLOND i`m so fucking jelous that you are bi/lesbian,i`m a guy but after watching FA i want to be lesbian . Iknow that is stupid but i realy want to!
Sorry for my english.
Bye

i had the same thoughts after watching the movie (also male). very interesting, that one thinks the same way.
i have to add, im very straight. B)

Another one here! Odd thought, but a nice one! :lol:
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Life is great, without it you'd be dead!</span></span></span>
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby MahaRishiSriSriX » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:06 am

:P
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>___!!!male!!!___<br>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>(männlich, varón, <br>maschio, homme, <br>karlmaður...)
MahaRishiSriSriX
Gold Member

Postby Narcissus » Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:02 pm

I may have to pay you a visit Maha and change you mind :lol:
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby MahaRishiSriSriX » Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:03 pm

That wont work. I'm a lesbian now, i only care about girls :P
MahaRishiSriSriX
Gold Member

Postby oszczakiewicz » Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:01 am

Hahah :D
oszczakiewicz
Silver Member

Postby Sphinx » Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:30 pm

Fucking Amal disease is spreading...among male part of my personal society :P They all love it and they are fascinated to enter quite mistery girls world...discoveries are exciting,aren't they? B)
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby Valki 96 » Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:29 am

Also there are much more congenian features in boys and girls then even one could think. I felt it watching FA...
break on through to the other side!
Valki 96
Faithfull Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)