hello, i'm new!

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby maru_ec_1986 » Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:18 am

<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>hello everyone! I am new at this site, I am a 18 year old girl from Southamerica and I'm just hoping to make new friends here all over the world! :P :D

I have been searching for Fucking Amal for so long but I have not been able to find it here in my country, its impossible!!! :angry: That is why I was wondering if any of you know where I can download the movie or where I can get it.

Any informationg would be very useful, thank you very much!
:blink: </span></span>
</span>
Last edited by maru_ec_1986 on Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
maru_ec_1986

Postby hook » Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:15 am

:D :D :D HI YOU!!!!!! WELCOME IN HERE!!!!!!!! IT'S SEEMS A LITTLE BIT STRANGE YOU COULDN'T FIND FUCKING AMAL IN SOUTH AMERICA.....YOU COULD TRY TO BUY IT ON "AMAZON.COM" OR "E-BAY"... BUT, IF YOU WANT, I GOT IT IN DIVIX... I COULD SEND YOU A COPY, BY THE WAY.... I JUST GET IT AND THE SOUNDTRACK..LAST AUGUST.....
I HOPE THIS INFORMATION'R RIGHT FOR YOU...
BY THE WAY... I'M 22, AND I'M FROM ITALY....(I'M A GIRL),
HOPIN' EVERYTHING'S GOIN' WELL
I WISH YOU A REALLY JOYFUL GOODNIGHT- HOOK- :ph34r: :rolleyes:
Image"I Am A Weak Heart.A Weak Heart To Break"
hook
Gold Member

Postby maru_ec_1986 » Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:48 am

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:purple'>hey hook! Thanks so much for replying to my message. I live in Ecuador in Southamerica and believe me, it has been impossible to find this movie all over my country, I even asked some of my latin american friends but they are in the same situation :(

The problem is that I do not have a credit card on my own and my dad would not let me use his credit card. Otherwise I would have already bought at amazon or ebay, thank you so much again!

I am 18 years old and i am also a girl, please if you have msn send me a private message telling me your account.

I would really appreciate it if you could send me the copy of the dvd and the soundtrack because I AM DESPERATE!!! :blink: :unsure: !!!

Please tell me know more details about it because I want to know how i can pay you! Should I send you money to your address in Italy....I just want to watch the film NOW because I have heard it is great.

Excuse my mistakes! And thanks again for everything! Have a nice day :D B)</span></span>
Last edited by maru_ec_1986 on Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
maru_ec_1986

Postby hook » Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:17 pm

HI!!!!!
I've sent you a private message!!! Look at it! If you can't read it tell me, and I'll post it here ok?
A kiss, and lot of love
-Hook-
Image"I Am A Weak Heart.A Weak Heart To Break"
hook
Gold Member

Postby maru_ec_1986 » Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:49 pm

hello hook! how are you?

I've also sent you a pm, please let me know if you received it.

have a nice day! ;)
maru_ec_1986

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)