FÅ-2

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby vis » Wed May 07, 2003 8:45 pm

Tijdje geleden las ik ergens, ik weet niet meer waar, de eerste 20 minuten of zo van FÅ-2.
Iemand was daar gewoon voor de lol mee begonnen.
Het was werkelijk fantastisch. :D Weet iemand waar ik dat terug kan vinden?
Groetjes, vis.
vis
Faithfull Member

Postby sydney » Wed May 07, 2003 8:55 pm

vis wrote:Translation!

A time ago I read, I do not know where, the first 20 minutes or so of FÅ-2. Someone started it just for fun. It was really great. :D
Does somebody know where I can find this?

Groetjes, vis.

Hi Vis,

We meet again :)

You can find this great script made by peter <a href='http://forum.rebecca-liljeberg.com/viewtopic.php?t=128' target='_blank'>here</a>. I read it a while ago. I think I am going to read it again, when I am at it. :)
Last edited by sydney on Wed May 07, 2003 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sydney

Postby vis » Thu May 08, 2003 8:24 pm

Bedankt Sydney ;)

Ik heb het zojuist weer gelezen, VERPLETTEREND !!!

Zweed, hè. De vent is natuurlijk houthakker van beroep of verkoper bij Ikea of zo <_< en schrijft in z'n vrije tijd gewoon even een juweeltje.

Wanneer de beste nederlandse schrijver een FÅ-2 zou schrijven, werden we onmiddelijk geconfronteerd met zijn ranzige ik of z'n jankverhaalderige gereformeerde jeugd :angry: ( kots ).

Nee, dan de zweden, die hebben tenminste stijl :)

Zou Peter soms een writersblock hebben, het laatste dateerd alweer van 9-8-2002 ? :unsure:

Groeten, vis

MODERATED MESSAGE!!!

Hi Vis. Could you please post in English? Then more people can read this topic. And Translation is a lot of work ;)

Translation:

I just read it again, CRUSHING!!!

He is a Swede right? This guy is of course lumberjack or salesman at Ikea or something like that <_< and writes a masterpiece in his spare time.

If the best dutch writer would write a FÅ-2 we would face his rancid self and overemotional reformed youth. :angry: (puke)

No, give me Swedes, those people have style :)

Do you think Peter has a writersblock? The last one dates from 9-8-2002. :unsure:

Groeten, vis
Last edited by vis on Thu May 08, 2003 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vis
Faithfull Member

Postby sydney » Thu May 08, 2003 8:52 pm

Well he has a writersblock of some kind! :(

Peter wrote:Well, what can I say? I'm very flattered by your nice words and I'm very, very glad that you liked the story. I really enjoyed writing it too. The thing is that I wrote this story in a moment of inspiration last summer, but then I didn't have time to continue. I started on the third part but never got very far.

So, there isn't any particular reason why I stopped. It's just that I didn't have time and maybe I lost some inspiration on the way. But I still have it in me, and hopefully I will soon find some time to continue, because I really enjoyed writing it. And I really enjoy your appreciation! :)
sydney

Postby vis » Sat May 10, 2003 1:07 pm

Sorry, Sydney, that I wrote in dutch, but my english is just terrible :(
And writing with a dictionary is annoying :angry:
vis
Faithfull Member

Postby sydney » Sat May 10, 2003 1:40 pm

vis wrote: Sorry, Sydney, that I wrote in dutch, but my english is just terrible :(
And writing with a dictionary is annoying :angry:

Oke, then I will keep on translating your Dutch posts :) As long as they don't become too long. ;)
sydney

Postby sydney » Sat May 10, 2003 11:15 pm

I added the <a href='http://fall.phpwebhosting.com/~ezkidds/fa/subpages/Scriptfa2.htm' target='_blank'>Alternative Script</a> to my site. Thanks to Peter for his contribution. :)
Last edited by sydney on Tue Aug 05, 2003 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sydney

Postby Jes » Sat May 24, 2003 4:50 pm

hee thats a nice script! it would be nice if there would be a fa 2

(ik ben hier trouwens nieuw en zie dat er veel andere nederlanders zijn :)
Jes

Postby marjaBI » Sat May 24, 2003 6:59 pm

Jes wrote: hee thats a nice script! it would be nice if there would be a fa 2

Well....So many movies are spoiled by making sequals...Original FÅ end gives all possibilities to consumers imagination---> what's the future like...I think that's much better :lol:

yeah...nice script tough and I wouldn't mind if you make some more script!!!

yeah...weekend guys...love yourselves and each other!!

Marja
<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><b>let me take you to heaven, babe</b></span></span></span>
marjaBI

Postby Heintje! » Sat May 24, 2003 10:07 pm

For those who have read the topic where peter posted his script has seen that i wrote also a part. But it wasn't so good as peter's.
And what i experienced is that the begin of a story is easy to write. But the end is diffecult. So i won't expext an end of this story.
But i hope so.

Damm I haven't post in english for to long.
It's safer to say <a href='http://heintje.divisionbrabant.nl/stats/' target='_blank'>I'm Crazy</a>
Heintje!

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)