I love this movie

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby oszczakiewicz » Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:13 pm

Last night polish tv aired Fucking Amal and i must say that this movie blowed my mind. This is one of the best film i`ve ever seen!

10/10

Wojtek Oszczakiewicz
oszczakiewicz
Silver Member

Postby hook » Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:06 am

Hi!!!!!! You're nick is.... difficult.....welcome in this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can understand you... I remember the first time I've seen this film.....you cannot imagine... I felt crazy until I couldn't have one copy of it , and of the soundtrack....

Ps : I'm just listenin' to the soundtrack.....

wishin' you a really wonderful goodnight....full of good dreams...

hopin' hearin' somethin' from you soon....

-hook- (a little crazy tonight....)... :D :D :D :D :ph34r:
Image"I Am A Weak Heart.A Weak Heart To Break"
hook
Gold Member

Postby oszczakiewicz » Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:06 pm

Thanks HOOK!

My nick is my surname. Now i`m trying to get copy of this movie.

Hey
oszczakiewicz
Silver Member

Postby Obi-San » Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:41 am

hook wrote: Hi!!!!!! You're nick is.... difficult.....welcome in this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can understand you... I remember the first time I've seen this film.....you cannot imagine... I felt crazy until I couldn't have one copy of it , and of the soundtrack....

Ps : I'm just listenin' to the soundtrack.....

Difficult? No :) Polsih ^^

Btw. to witam Polaka na forum bo tak bez ojczystego jezyka to smutno ^^.

Back to english: me 2 love this film, genial lesiban love story. In Poland is not popular but i like to buy this film on dvd. Where i can buy that DVD?
Obi-San

Postby hook » Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:16 pm

Hi Obi-San!!!!

To buy a copy of this fantastic film, try Amazon.com.... :D or E-bay.... :D ...
I couldn't buy a copy there cause they need credit card...and I don't have it... so I only have a copy in diVix :( and a copy of the Soundtrack..... :blink: :ph34r:
Wish you so much love- Hook-
Image"I Am A Weak Heart.A Weak Heart To Break"
hook
Gold Member

Postby oszczakiewicz » Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:47 pm

:lol: Polska,Polska,Polska,Polska,Polska,Polska!!!
Back to English:I never thaught that lesbian story could be so great and entertraining. The last scene(before drinking cacao) is great!
oszczakiewicz
Silver Member

Postby styvisor » Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:43 pm

Obi-San,

Try here for Fucking Amal: <a href='http://www.showmelove.org/index.php?lang_id=en&page_id=6&title_id=28' target='_blank'>showmelove.org </a>

Enjoy your visits here, same for you as well oszczakiewicz. Hope you visit loads and posts loads :D
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby oszczakiewicz » Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:52 pm

I can`t stop thinking about this movie. I `ve downloaded divx because i can`t find dvd in Polish e-shops. Now day by day i`m watching my favorites scenes from this incredible movie. I must say that i`m Schwarzenneger,Vin Diesel,Matrix,Special Effects fan but this movie change somthing in me. I still like action and bad-ass movies like Man On Fire,Terminator,Lord Of The rings....but now Fucking Amal is my favourite movie. I`m 20 years old and I never thaught that movie about teenage lesbians will rule me! I`m not a gay...wait right now I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE IS is on radio....see ya next time!

PS Sorry for my english!
oszczakiewicz
Silver Member

Postby anzelmo » Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:08 am

I'am also new here and I'am also from Poland. I have seen this movie about one week ago and still i can't live one day without watching though one minute of it. This movie is the best I have ever seen! No other has made so big impression on me like this. Rebecka Liljeberg is the most beautiful actress I have ever seen :)! The soundtrack is also great, especially Broder Daniel songs! I want to buy DVD, but i can't find it in Poland :( My friends notice that last week all the time I talk about Fucking Amal :) I want to know what love is!!
anzelmo

Postby oszczakiewicz » Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:23 am

I agree that Rebbeca is beautiful.Ost is very good. I have divx and i`ll try to get DVD
oszczakiewicz
Silver Member

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)