i lost my mind because of Fucking Amal

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby oszczakiewicz » Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:17 am

Can anyone help? Day by day this movie welcomes me when i weak up,when i go to sleep FA say goodbye to me,even whean i sleep i`m dreaming about it. It is phenomenal! Maybe beacause nobody yet show me what is love and i want to know.
oszczakiewicz
Silver Member

Postby Lena17 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:46 pm

hey you,

i guess i know what you mean, there were times when i also dreamed about fa quite often and i was totally obsessed ;) that's a little better now, but it's still one of my absolutely favourite movies!! and when i awake i still look at the movie poster on my wall every day :D

but believe me, it gets better after a while at least when you start to learn the movie by heart ;) there were times when i watched fa every week, now maybe once every 6 month or something. but there is a total obsession factor in the film, i'm sure :lol:

have a nice weekend!!

Lena
Lena17

Postby freee » Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:30 pm

me too i ve got those dreams about fa but yestarday i dreamed that adolf hitler and i was on the titanic and he gave me a ring and wanted to drown me in the bath or how ro say when some one dies in wather by another (sorry for my english) then i woke up

but i think fa is like following me ! i always want to watch it ...
freee
Faithfull Member

Postby fjordur » Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:55 pm

i think for us its good to know we can use the internet as a base to deal with the movie efficiently, so we should feel happy about that :ph34r: :)
<b><span style='color:purple'> Ein Schuss, ein Tor,ALEMANNIA! </b></span>
fjordur
Faithfull Member

Postby Sphinx » Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:49 pm

freee wrote: me too i ve got those dreams about fa but yestarday i dreamed that adolf hitler and i was on the titanic and he gave me a ring and wanted to drown me in the bath or how ro say when some one dies in wather by another (sorry for my english) then i woke up

You made me laugh :D I thought I had weird dreams...now I feel that I'm not alone in this world.
Take care.

Back to the topic.You're lucky to have your dreams about fa I simply can't sleep because of it....I even started talking to myself...I think I'm going mad!!!!Mad but happy :lol:
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby freee » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:25 pm

Sphinx wrote:
freee wrote: me too i ve got those dreams about fa but yestarday i dreamed that adolf hitler and i was on the titanic and he gave me a ring and wanted to drown me in the bath or how ro say when some one dies in wather by another (sorry for my english)  then i woke up

You made me laugh :D I thought I had weird dreams...now I feel that I'm not alone in this world.
Take care.

Back to the topic.You're lucky to have your dreams about fa I simply can't sleep because of it....I even started talking to myself...I think I'm going mad!!!!Mad but happy :lol:

u find it weird :) ?
of course u do man that wasn t funny beiing on the titanic with hitler who tries to kill me
i was scarred man i woke up and i thaught man i m crazy :)
damned now i know how hard it was for the jews
freee
Faithfull Member

Postby Sphinx » Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:57 pm

freee wrote:
Sphinx wrote:
freee wrote: me too i ve got those dreams about fa but yestarday i dreamed that adolf hitler and i was on the titanic and he gave me a ring and wanted to drown me in the bath or how ro say when some one dies in wather by another (sorry for my english)  then i woke up

Take care.

u find it weird :) ?
of course u do man that wasn t funny beiing on the titanic with hitler who tries to kill me
i was scarred man i woke up and i thaught man i m crazy :)
damned now i know how hard it was for the jews

Sorry about that but it was funny indeed...anyway there's some new movie about Hitler...maybe this dream was a sort of a forcaste..maybe you should go to the cinema and see it! :D
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)