My favourite scene

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby fjordur » Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:42 pm

hehe, i didnt pay attention on the streets name , i was happy when we were back home because my friend he drives really dangerous!
i didnt know there are such places somewhere near me where you can watch these movies, its nice !
<b><span style='color:purple'> Ein Schuss, ein Tor,ALEMANNIA! </b></span>
fjordur
Faithfull Member

Postby emp » Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:15 pm

Sphinx wrote: Poeple in Poland aren't so open-minded..so it's quite impossible for lesbian couples to deal with our fucking full of prejudices small towns society.I bet They would rather hide their relationship.No words like "ELIN: Could you please make way for us? We are going to fuck." would be said. :(

Hmm open-minded, I'm not so sure about that....do you think that after Agnes and Elin walked out, that the next day all Elin's friends would be chatting with her like nothing happend, because they're open minded? I think they both would be pretty much done in that little city, but they just don't care, that's why Elin spices it up with the "We're going to fuck.". I believe this could happen in Poland or here in Czech republic too, if they have the nuts (or whatever ;) ) to do it.
Last edited by emp on Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happend".<br>"So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that was given to us."
emp
Faithfull Member

Postby darkleon » Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:17 pm

every time i watch it, its different
sooo wonderful movie...mmmmmmmh :-)
darkleon
Gold Member

Postby wusel » Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:18 pm

for me it's difficult to say which scene is my favourite, as i like/love the whole film... but maybe i choose the two last scenes as my favourites: the toilet scene with the literal coming out ;), and of course the chocolate milk scene...
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>but we are so fucking cool :)</span></span>
wusel

Postby JustMe90 » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:13 pm

i love the last scenes, but i love the scene with them on the bridge at nigth, too. its kind of sweet how they stand there and elin is freezing (is it written this way?!) and they make autostop and talk and all these things. and of course: their first real kiss!
age: 14<br>sex: female<br>sexuality: bi/ (well at the moment more) lesbian<br>what i ever wanted to say to you: hello (lol. i dont wanted to insult or something. so i wrote hello)<br>why this signature suckz: couse i made it without thinking about it a lot and its stupid and boring<br>
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby Bomberpilot » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:52 pm

I also liked the part where Agnes is at Victoria's house. Agnes looked soooo cute in that scene when Victoria tells her everything she thinks about her.
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Life is great, without it you'd be dead!</span></span></span>
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby JustMe90 » Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:18 pm

yeah. i found that scene so surreal and so real at the same time. i didnt knew if i had to lough or do cry ;)
i like the scnene where elin throws the stone and the and later runs away couse she smashed the window (is that the right word?!) i think she looks soooooooo cute standig there waiting for agnes in the middle of the night. i wanted to insert i foto of this scene but i dont know how to do it
age: 14<br>sex: female<br>sexuality: bi/ (well at the moment more) lesbian<br>what i ever wanted to say to you: hello (lol. i dont wanted to insult or something. so i wrote hello)<br>why this signature suckz: couse i made it without thinking about it a lot and its stupid and boring<br>
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby Sphinx » Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:15 am

JustMe90 wrote: yeah. i found that scene so surreal and so real at the same time. i didnt knew if i had to lough or do cry ;)
i like the scnene where elin throws the stone and the and later runs away couse she smashed the window (is that the right word?!) i think she looks soooooooo cute standig there waiting for agnes in the middle of the night. i wanted to insert i foto of this scene but i dont know how to do it

Like Romeo and Juliette...the balcony scene :D
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby Narcissus » Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:32 pm

Romeo! oh where....oh I can't be bothered.......zzzzzzzzzzz
Name: Will
D.O.B: 22/03/88
Sexuality: Bisexual
http://myspace.com/willthepom
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby Danu » Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:25 am

fjordur wrote:i also adore the scene in which agnes is standing on her window with tears in her eyes listening to elin who is asking for the toilet, its a nice one.

Yes, absolutely.
Among many other scenes that have already been mentioned, the balcony scene is also one of my favourite ones!
Only look into Agnes' eyes, feel her feelings..... GREAT!!!
Danu

Postby sparkles » Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:31 am

their last talk in the toilet at school. :P i get all wishy washy. :D
sparkles

Postby Chris J » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:44 pm

I like the scenes where the two girls are in the Toilett with the coming out of Elin.
The scene on the Bridge in the car on the and Their first real kiss.
That´s lovely or not
Teh balcony scene is like Romeo and Juliet.Or not
Chris J

Postby *blond* » Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:30 am

i love lots of the scenes but a few of my favourites are

the toilet scene, coz it's just so sweet. and how agness tucks elin's hair behind her ear, and elin smiles a little, and opens the door. i DIED in that scene, it was just too sweet.

and the o'boy scene. i just love it

the scene where elin is dreaming and her sister goes 'what were you dreaming about' and elin get's all defensive. adorable.

and of course, i love the car scene, who doesnt?!

ohh and agnes' dad.. he's exactly like my dad, always trying to make me feel better when my mum's being a bitch, like when my mum read my diary :angry: . that was just uncalled for
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby Big Pen » Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:44 pm

Defently the scence in the car!!
Big Pen

Postby Kakaroff » Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:12 pm

For me the most important and impressiv scene is when Elin left the party till her awake the next day after her sweeeet dream! For me this took the hole essence of the movie, its the root! There speak to each other, dont knowing what the other may think, and in the next second they fall in love! Great
Last edited by Kakaroff on Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kakaroff

PreviousNext

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)