Fucking Amal and homosexuality in Poland

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby Sphinx » Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:41 am

Sorry I had no idea where to place it! :P Hello to all of You.I just wanted to say that I've been watching Fucking Amal almost each day for about 3 weeks.I'm totally crazy about it.This movie has shown me how important is simplicity (as dr hannibal lecter from the silence of the lambs said) and how amazing independent cinematography is.That would be great if any of You told me some other titles of similar to Fucking amal movies.I'm a big cinema freak and I feel a huge need of such a wonderful movies.I also wanted to say that I admire homosexual people because they are courageous enough to fight for their right to happiness...and that's the most important thing in life.By the way I've noticed that here are some people from Poland and that's cool,our country isn't tolerant at all I guess it's because the religion believes...that's why I think as many young people as it's possible should watch this movie.I lent it to my 3 best friends and they loved it!The last one is out of the topic:Regards to any of You who love rock music and are interested in serial killers.Make love not war!
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby oszczakiewicz » Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:57 am

FUCK CHURCH! Belive in God but fuck church.Then you will feel great!
Try to watch Lilja4-ever!
I also love FA!
oszczakiewicz
Silver Member

Postby Sphinx » Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:22 pm

I would change the word "f"on "don't bother" and now I can say I agree with You completely.Thanks for the title I will watch it for sure. :blink: -this one is cute!
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby oszczakiewicz » Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:06 pm

Polish Church sucks. Yes only Pope is great but rest...(bandof devoters and geys)Yes that is right.Priests are fucked up,i know a man that told me that priest tryied to touch him but he runaway(he was in army then). Another told me story about priest who buy alcohol for homless a nd when the`re drunk he toch them and even have sex with them. And that is true becasue in alst two years were two big cases about priests(one of them is great friend of Lech Walesa and Polish antycomunist hero) who used children!
oszczakiewicz
Silver Member

Postby oszczakiewicz » Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:25 am

I want to apologize everyone who has been offenced by me! I wrote"band og geys and devoters"Iwrote that cause my english is weak and i don`t know how name person who sue childeren and is devoter. I`m sorry and i hope none of you is mad at me.

oszczakiewicz
Silver Member

Postby Sphinx » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:34 am

God bless Poland! :blink:
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby Bomberpilot » Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:39 pm

I was in Poland this year the whole summer visiting my family there (my parents, my brother and me live in Germany) and they go to church every Sunday, which is okay for me. But I have the feeling that they only go there because they're afraid of what people could say if they wouldn't go.
And the priest they have there is a real asshole.
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Life is great, without it you'd be dead!</span></span></span>
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby Sphinx » Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:05 am

That kind of act is very common in Poland...fortunately my family usually don't fit any schemes. :P
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby oszczakiewicz » Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:22 am

Bomberpilot,you are right. They scared.!
oszczakiewicz
Silver Member

Postby Bomberpilot » Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:29 pm

oszczakiewicz wrote: Bomberpilot,you are right. They scared.!

Yeah, and the worst thing is that I didn't want to go to church. I told them that I don't believe in the god that the church implies. I don't want to begin a discussion about church and god here, but I do believe that there's a higher spirit out there, but the church is just wrong in my opinion.
Okay, anyway, so I tell them that I won't go and they look at me like I was a damn psychopath or something, they were really mad at me! That made ME angry.
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Life is great, without it you'd be dead!</span></span></span>
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby oszczakiewicz » Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:29 pm

I don`t belive in Jesus but i belive in god. I don`t trust church and because of that i don`t want to go there!
oszczakiewicz
Silver Member

Postby Sphinx » Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:22 pm

I believe in God because it makes somehow life a bit easier..but I don't call him any name...he is just a sort of spirit.I think each religion is this same...we all believe in this same..if we believe at all.I have a lot of friends from different believes and that makes me open-minded on this issue. :huh:
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby Valki 96 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:20 am

I don't believe in god and that's my opinion. but... I think there are two alternatives: or I am so astute and believers are so absurd, or it's my wrong belief and believers are fucking right. but unlike believers I don't deny this possibility. that's the difference.
break on through to the other side!
Valki 96
Faithfull Member

Postby oszczakiewicz » Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:47 am

Valki96:Fucking right!
oszczakiewicz
Silver Member

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)