Visit Trollhättan

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Re: Visit Trollhättan

Postby Santi » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:26 am

Bjorn wrote:I also contacted Filmiväst. They think its near Bergkullevägen. They said that some filming was made there.

In Bergkullevägen, here:
(https://www.google.es/maps/@58.25582,12.2672555,3a,60y,229.38h,82.63t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sgxOPVkUdFPYvvxmDIgxKiA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?hl=es)

was filmed "A man called OVE". I has been there making photos about this movie.
Maybe they are confused with other films?
Santi
Crew Member

Postby Santi » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:29 am

Bjorn wrote:I have contacted "Visit Trollhättan" (some kind of site for tourists).

Can you put the URL about this? Please
Santi
Crew Member

Postby Santi » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:34 am

Bjorn wrote:They said that some filming was made there. (maybe the house where kristian had his party is here, I´m only guessing)

I read somewhere some time ago that all the interiors shot in houses were not houses but rooms in a closed film studio.
The only one that was certain was the balcony of Agnes' house. And the school part was also in a recording studio even though I have been inside the school and it's the same as the film.
It would be a surprise to me if the interiors were real. :o

We will should start a new search. :?
Santi
Crew Member

Postby Santi » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:45 am

Bjorn wrote:They think its the area named "Torsred". "Viktorias house" is in that area - Kvarnvägen 23

I looked around the place you mentioned and the houses don't match because the houses in the movie are 2 floor and the ones on the street that them say they are single floor.
I'll take a walk around the neighborhood to see if I can find it.
The "red house" is different, with two central windows and two on each side, it will not be difficult to identify.

Bjorn wrote:But where the street actually is, I havent solved :( Almost 25 years has past: Houses has new colours, new fences, hedges are gone, trees are gone, even houses etc etc etc.

Maybe the houses have changed but if we know that they are not very wide plots and also the distance from the houses to the street. It doesn't look like it's going up or down the street and what I said before about the windows, maybe the house is still red.
With all this data we could easily find it if we know the area.
That's how I found Agnes' house... I knew the neighborhood where it was.
Santi
Crew Member

Postby Bjorn » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:00 am

Santi wrote:
Bjorn wrote:I have contacted "Visit Trollhättan" (some kind of site for tourists).

Can you put the URL about this? Please

Sure :)

https://www.vastsverige.com/visittrollhattanvanersborg/

But I contacted them via messenger and Facebook :)
Bjorn
Crew Member

Postby Bjorn » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:07 am

Santi wrote:
Bjorn wrote:They think its the area named "Torsred". "Viktorias house" is in that area - Kvarnvägen 23

I looked around the place you mentioned and the houses don't match because the houses in the movie are 2 floor and the ones on the street that them say they are single floor.
I'll take a walk around the neighborhood to see if I can find it.
The "red house" is different, with two central windows and two on each side, it will not be difficult to identify.

Bjorn wrote:But where the street actually is, I havent solved :( Almost 25 years has past: Houses has new colours, new fences, hedges are gone, trees are gone, even houses etc etc etc.

Maybe the houses have changed but if we know that they are not very wide plots and also the distance from the houses to the street. It doesn't look like it's going up or down the street and what I said before about the windows, maybe the house is still red.
With all this data we could easily find it if we know the area.
That's how I found Agnes' house... I knew the neighborhood where it was.

Hehehehe..... Malini sent me picture of a "driving instruktion" from her folder. It tells how you drive to "Victorias house" and its this house *:)* *:)* *:)* *:)*

https://www.google.com/maps/@58.2845409 ... 6656?hl=sv
Bjorn
Crew Member

Postby Bjorn » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:13 am

Santi wrote:
Bjorn wrote:They said that some filming was made there. (maybe the house where kristian had his party is here, I´m only guessing)

I read somewhere some time ago that all the interiors shot in houses were not houses but rooms in a closed film studio.
The only one that was certain was the balcony of Agnes' house. And the school part was also in a recording studio even though I have been inside the school and it's the same as the film.
It would be a surprise to me if the interiors were real. :o

We will should start a new search. :?

The party at "Kristian" was a real house they loaned. I think Lukas mentioned that on the comment track :)
Bjorn
Crew Member

Postby Bjorn » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:14 am

Santi wrote:
Bjorn wrote:I also contacted Filmiväst. They think its near Bergkullevägen. They said that some filming was made there.

In Bergkullevägen, here:
(https://www.google.es/maps/@58.25582,12.2672555,3a,60y,229.38h,82.63t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sgxOPVkUdFPYvvxmDIgxKiA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?hl=es)

was filmed "A man called OVE". I has been there making photos about this movie.
Maybe they are confused with other films?

I donno, maybe
Bjorn
Crew Member

Postby Bjorn » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:24 am

Ok..... The newest thing I can reveal. I will maybe join a FB-group. its only for ppl from Trollhättan and its like 13000 members. I´ve asked why I wanna join, but I´m not sure they wanna have me there. If they do, well someone must know the answer in that group *:)* *:)* *:)* *:)* *:)* *:)*
Bjorn
Crew Member

Postby Santi » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:28 am

In the credits of the movie "TACK TILL" I was looking for "Familjen Fredriksson" and other names that appear there.
At "kartor.eniro.se" you can also find people. ^O^
Santi
Crew Member

Postby Bjorn » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:33 am

Santi wrote:In the credits of the movie "TACK TILL" I was looking for "Familjen Fredriksson" and other names that appear there.

Fredrikssons has moved :wink: :wink:
Bjorn
Crew Member

Postby Bjorn » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:43 am

Santi wrote:In the credits of the movie "TACK TILL" I was looking for "Familjen Fredriksson" and other names that appear there.

Yeah I know *:)* *:)*
Bjorn
Crew Member

Postby Santi » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:09 am

Bjorn wrote:Hehehehe..... Malini sent me picture of a "driving instruktion" from her folder. It tells how you drive to "Victorias house" and its this house *:)* *:)* *:)* *:)*

https://www.google.com/maps/@58.2845409 ... 6656?hl=sv

Can you share this picture with us?
Santi
Crew Member

Postby Bjorn » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:41 pm

Hmmmm.....ok :)

It says.... in the end..."take right to Von döbelns väg, at "Ankans solarium" are you there. I googeled "Ankans solarium" (the duck´s solarium) and that business still exists and the adress is to this house :wink: :o *:)*
Almost an artifact from this movie :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Bjorn on Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bjorn
Crew Member

Postby Santi » Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:45 pm

wow *:)*
https://www.vetarn.se/5563916930/Ankans-Solarium-AB
"Ankans Solarium AB har 0 stycken anställda. " :wink:
:lol:
Santi
Crew Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)