Visit Trollhättan

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Re: Visit Trollhättan

Postby Santi » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:02 pm

I'm few confused about this.
I read on this forum that Viktoria was on holiday in Mallorca just before acting in the film and as the sun had touched her in Mallorca they did the scene in front of a computer on, pretending it was Solarium , to "justify" his skin color.
Now it turns out that the Solarium scene is true?
Is in the real Solarium?
User avatar
Santi
Crew Member
 
Posts: 2946
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:31 am
Location: Catalonia

Re: Visit Trollhättan

Postby Bjorn » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:42 pm

Santi wrote:I'm few confused about this.
I read on this forum that Viktoria was on holiday in Mallorca just before acting in the film and as the sun had touched her in Mallorca they did the scene in front of a computer on, pretending it was Solarium , to "justify" his skin color.
Now it turns out that the Solarium scene is true?
Is in the real Solarium?


A device like this.... https://www.blocket.se/annons/sodermanl ... /101116394
User avatar
Bjorn
Crew Member
 
Posts: 480
Joined: Wed May 11, 2022 3:18 am

Re: Visit Trollhättan

Postby Bjorn » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:47 pm

I think Lukas M. said that they filmed like a week, and had a break like a week/10 days. During that time she went for a trip. To cover up her tan, they came up with the idea of a "face solarium" *:)* *:)*
User avatar
Bjorn
Crew Member
 
Posts: 480
Joined: Wed May 11, 2022 3:18 am

Re: Visit Trollhättan

Postby Bjorn » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:52 pm

Santi wrote:wow *:)*
https://www.vetarn.se/5563916930/Ankans-Solarium-AB
"Ankans Solarium AB har 0 stycken anställda. " :wink:
:lol:


Hahaha yeah... solariums are not so popular these days :lol: very common at the 80-90 and the 00.
User avatar
Bjorn
Crew Member
 
Posts: 480
Joined: Wed May 11, 2022 3:18 am

Re: Visit Trollhättan

Postby Bjorn » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:56 pm

mix.jpg
mix.jpg (95.44 KiB) Viewed 5114 times
Ok..... I´ve discussed with ppl from Trollhättan like 3-4 hours this evening. The result ended to this....

TA-DA!!! Sandhemsvägen 140. Are not on google streetview, but on Eniro I´ve been told :D :D :D

Tbh......I dont think it´s THIS tiny street. But it´s definitly in this area around Sandhemsvägen *:)* *:)* *:)* *:)* *:)*
Last edited by Bjorn on Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Bjorn
Crew Member
 
Posts: 480
Joined: Wed May 11, 2022 3:18 am

Re: Visit Trollhättan

Postby Bjorn » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:59 pm

But the three houses in the background annoys me. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
User avatar
Bjorn
Crew Member
 
Posts: 480
Joined: Wed May 11, 2022 3:18 am

Re: Visit Trollhättan

Postby Santi » Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:02 am

It seems strange to me that instead of recording the scene on the set and putting that little solarium. They go to a real solarium and decorate a room in that house to get just a few seconds in the real movie.
User avatar
Santi
Crew Member
 
Posts: 2946
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:31 am
Location: Catalonia

Re: Visit Trollhättan

Postby Bjorn » Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:51 pm

Santi wrote:It seems strange to me that instead of recording the scene on the set and putting that little solarium. They go to a real solarium and decorate a room in that house to get just a few seconds in the real movie.


Yeah, maybe they realised "Hey!! when she (Victoria) will be back, she might have a new skin tone??" "What can we do??" Have we decided where we will shot the Agnes vs. Viktoria-scen? The guys at "Ankan" said we can borrow a room in their house AND they have a "table devise". Well thats perfekt, lets do it :wink: :)
User avatar
Bjorn
Crew Member
 
Posts: 480
Joined: Wed May 11, 2022 3:18 am

Re: Visit Trollhättan

Postby Bjorn » Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:10 pm

Bjorn wrote:
mix.jpg
Ok..... I´ve discussed with ppl from Trollhättan like 3-4 hours this evening. The result ended to this....

TA-DA!!! Sandhemsvägen 140. Are not on google streetview, but on Eniro I´ve been told :D :D :D

Tbh......I dont think it´s THIS tiny street. But it´s definitly in this area around Sandhemsvägen *:)* *:)* *:)* *:)* *:)*


....and Stamkullevägen as well, here somewhere is the street - no doubt :)
Last edited by Bjorn on Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Bjorn
Crew Member
 
Posts: 480
Joined: Wed May 11, 2022 3:18 am

Re: Visit Trollhättan

Postby Bjorn » Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:17 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I have been invited to the house where Kristian had his party!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
A guy contacted me on messenger, he lived there as a kid when they filmed the movie. His parents is still living there - Kaggetorpsvägen 192
But the inside of the house has changed alot :D
User avatar
Bjorn
Crew Member
 
Posts: 480
Joined: Wed May 11, 2022 3:18 am

Re: Visit Trollhättan

Postby Ian » Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:13 am

Nice! :D
User avatar
Ian
Webmaster
 
Posts: 16104
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:39 am
Location: Round the Bend

Re: Visit Trollhättan

Postby Bjorn » Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:47 am

Santi wrote:
Bjorn wrote:Hehehehe..... Malini sent me picture of a "driving instruktion" from her folder. It tells how you drive to "Victorias house" and its this house *:)* *:)* *:)* *:)*

https://www.google.com/maps/@58.2845409 ... 6656?hl=sv


Can you share this picture with us?


An improved picture :D
Attachments
maskerat.jpg
maskerat.jpg (231.12 KiB) Viewed 5102 times
User avatar
Bjorn
Crew Member
 
Posts: 480
Joined: Wed May 11, 2022 3:18 am

Re: Visit Trollhättan

Postby Bjorn » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:35 am

Ok....... I´m getting frustrated. I´ve not found the street where Agnes is running :oops: :oops: :T :T :roll: :roll: According to the locals, they think it´s near Ljungvägen, Sandhemsvägen and Stamkullevägen. Those streets are in the same area. The name of the area is Sandhem. Some said that it was in the area named Egnahem. That area is on the west side of E45. North of Götalundens kyrka.

I got a smart advise thou. When "they" are filming "they" must shut down the traffic sometimes. To do that, they need a permission from the authorities. I guess those permissions must be saved by the "local authorities". On monday I will call that archive in Trollhättan. Maybe maybe maybe they can help me :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
User avatar
Bjorn
Crew Member
 
Posts: 480
Joined: Wed May 11, 2022 3:18 am

Re: Visit Trollhättan

Postby Santi » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:51 am

Bjorn wrote:
mix.jpg
Ok..... I´ve discussed with ppl from Trollhättan like 3-4 hours this evening. The result ended to this....

TA-DA!!! Sandhemsvägen 140. Are not on google streetview, but on Eniro I´ve been told :D :D :D

Tbh......I dont think it´s THIS tiny street. But it´s definitly in this area around Sandhemsvägen *:)* *:)* *:)* *:)* *:)*


Im looking for in this area...
User avatar
Santi
Crew Member
 
Posts: 2946
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:31 am
Location: Catalonia

Re: Visit Trollhättan

Postby Santi » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:26 pm

Bjorn wrote:Ok....... I´m getting frustrated. I´ve not found the street where Agnes is running :oops: :oops: :T :T :roll: :roll:


I do feel bad too o more than you, that now I realize that when I went to Trollathan I barely saw a small part of the places there were so many to see. :( :(
:lol:
User avatar
Santi
Crew Member
 
Posts: 2946
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:31 am
Location: Catalonia

PreviousNext

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron