JOIN FORCES FOR FUCKING ÅMÅL!!

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Re: JOIN FORCES FOR FUCKING ÅMÅL!!

Postby Bjorn » Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:57 pm

Santi wrote:
Bjorn wrote:......Show me love..

Show me love???

That is the translation that the puritans and chastes of the USA have made :lol: :lol:

Yeah, they are hilarious. They are sooooooooooooooooo afraid of the orginal title of the movie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bjorn
Crew Member

Postby Bjorn » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:14 pm

......and 275 now, and my box is in Sweden now :D
Bjorn
Crew Member

Postby Bjorn » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:47 pm

....and now is my box my kitchen *:)* *:)* *:)* *:)* *:)*
Bjorn
Crew Member

Postby Bjorn » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:53 pm

OK.... a little update.... Fucking Åmål is now ranked nr.2!!!! of non-english movies. Someone has deleted a request for Apocalypto, so FÅ has passed that movie :D :D :D :D
I havent send the box, it´s still in my kitchen :oops: :oops: :oops:
Bjorn
Crew Member

Postby Bjorn » Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:46 pm

Nnnnnnnow I have sent the box *:)* *:)* *:)* *:)* She will get it Mon-Wed. next week *:)* *:)* *:)* *:)*
But Apocalypto got a request again, so FÅ is nr.3 again :(
Bjorn
Crew Member

Postby Bjorn » Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:51 am

.....and now I have sent Cassie a looooooong message on Patreon. The next 2 weeks will be critical "the moment of trouth" :? :? :) :)
Bjorn
Crew Member

Postby Bjorn » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:59 am

YES!!!! another request to day!!!! *:)* *:)* *:)* I made a deal with a guy :lol: :lol: "I will request your movie, if you request mine". Unfortunately has Apocalypto got another request from someone, so the situation is the same :? :? :( :( :D :D

I realised one thing. She opens her mail/packages etc from her fans on live stream sometimes. It´s been a while since the last occasion, so soon :wink: :wink: Hopefully shes got the box, if not, I should have gotten it back by now :D
Bjorn
Crew Member

Postby Bjorn » Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:20 pm

YES!!!! Cassie received my package 7th of march :) :) :) So now I´m waiting for the next live stream *:)* *:)* *:)*
Bjorn
Crew Member

Postby Santi » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:09 am

How are we in the top ranking?
Do we go up or down? :shock:
Santi
Crew Member

Postby Bjorn » Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:45 pm

Thanks for asking :D :D

Well it´s going down slowly. It was ranked 260-ish in January. Now it´s ranked like 290 with one more request since January. But it´s still ranked as nr.1 as non-english movie from Europe :) (Let the right one in is ranked as nr.2)
It has 17 requests and 19,214 points.

Pleeeeease join Patreon and support her channel :) It´s easy and not expensive (like 1 hour of work and 8-10 Euro)...

I can help you :D :D
Bjorn
Crew Member

Postby Santi » Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:27 am

They already know that we are in this forum???
Santi
Crew Member

Postby Bjorn » Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:06 pm

Santi wrote:They already know that we are in this forum???

Ehhh you mean that Cassie knows about this forum? Well I mentioned about it in a message to her in May last year :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bjorn
Crew Member

Postby Bjorn » Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:39 pm

Easy steps to Popcorn in bed....

1. Create an account at Patreon, it´s free. Connect email and Visa (or similar) Be sure that you know what your password is for Patreon.
Choose avatar and name.

2. Search up popcorn in bed and suscribe. It´s like 4 Euro/dollar monthly.

3. The first page of her patreon is "PATREON STARTS HERE/FAQ". On that page there are rules, FAQ etc. And there are also "helpfull links"
Among helpfull links you will find "popcorn request". It´s actually a kinda clumsy program attached to her Patreon. Click on the link and log in with THE SAME PASSWORD as on Patreon.

4. Choose avatar and name. Go to the main menu then home. Now you will see the ranking list. Nr.1 True lies Nr.2 The mummy etc etc.
Go to main menu, choose users. On the fourth side you will find me. Björn/66-ish requests and the poster of Sisu as Avatar.

Ok i gtg now, I will continue tomorrow
Bjorn
Crew Member

Postby Santi » Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:08 am

I really appreciate the work you are doing but I don't believe in paying for these things.
Santi
Crew Member

Postby Bjorn » Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:46 pm

Bjorn wrote:Easy steps to Popcorn in bed....

1. Create an account at Patreon, it´s free. Connect email and Visa (or similar) Be sure that you know what your password is for Patreon.
Choose avatar and name.

2. Search up popcorn in bed and suscribe. It´s like 4 Euro/dollar monthly.

3. The first page of her patreon is "PATREON STARTS HERE/FAQ". On that page there are rules, FAQ etc. And there are also "helpfull links"
Among helpfull links you will find "popcorn request". It´s actually a kinda clumsy program attached to her Patreon. Click on the link and log in with THE SAME PASSWORD as on Patreon.

4. Choose avatar and name. Go to the main menu then home. Now you will see the ranking list. Nr.1 True lies Nr.2 The mummy etc etc.
Go to main menu, choose users. On the fourth side you will find me. Björn/66-ish requests and the poster of Sisu as Avatar.

Ok i gtg now, I will continue tomorrow

Ok......

5.Requesting is easy. Go to home in main menu and search movies. Click on the movie and then on the request. Done.
Request like 8-10 movies. Now you have like 8 movies and they got one point each. Click on "my user" in the main menu, and all your requests shows up.
1 point will make a movie go up like 20-25 on the ranking.

6.This is the great part. You can boost/rank your requests. Go to the "my requests" in the main menu and change from simple to advanced. The movie you rank as nr.1 will now get 1,8 point (1.8 points and a movie will climb like 35 on the ranking), the one in the bottom 0,2, The one in the middle like 1 point.

7. ATTENTION!!!! This is importent!!!! After 2 months you unsuscribe from her channel. BUT YOUR REQUESTS WILL REMAIN!!!!!

All these things that I mentioned will take like an hour and the cost is only 8 euro/dollar.Imo it´s nothing O-)
Bjorn
Crew Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)