VISIT TROLLHÄTTAN 2.0

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

VISIT TROLLHÄTTAN 2.0

Postby Bjorn » Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:06 pm

Ok, some day in the first week of August-22, I will take a daytrip to Trollhättan. It´s not so far from me, it´s like three hours of driving/260-ish km away. If I´m not to tired when it´s time to go home, I will take the way around Vänern. Passing Åmål and Karlstad. I have never been in that part of Sweden (Dalsland)(west side of Vänern)). Two extra hours of driving. I visited Karlstad in 1986 (joining the army thing) The plan is to visit...

Lantmannavägen 129 - Elin and Jessica´s apartment building + playground.
Sandhemvägen 144 - Agnes is running.
Knektvägen - playground where the kids talked.
Kvarnvägen 23 - Victoria´s house.
Torparegatan - bike lane, Elin and Johan on bike.
Kaggetorpsvägen 192 - Kristian´s party, maybe go inside. :o :o
Dvärgstigen 13 - Agnes house.
Sylteskolan - I guess it´s nothing left.
Klockans vård.... - elevator scen.
Hockey arena

I skip the bridge (nothing left) and the road beneath the bridge (totaly new road)
I will also skip drottningtorget (snack bar, street food) also gone.
Have I forgot any "hot spots"???

Btw... I´m totaly nuts O-) O-) O-) :T :T :T
Last edited by Bjorn on Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bjorn
Crew Member

Re: VISIT TROLLHÄTTAN 2.0

Postby Ian » Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:34 am

We've noticed. :wink: :P :mrgreen:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Santi » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:57 am

I'm so glad you're going to Trollhattan, it was very exciting for me. *:)*

Some things
1.-Maybe some owner of the house where the scene was filmed took a photo that you keep in the souvenir box.
2.-The woman of Agnes's house with a serious face absolutely forbade me to take photos inside the house but I forgot to ask her if the photos that appear in the film are really her house (loom, bathroom, living room, etc).
3. Make sure that the scenes are shot in the houses you have to visit and that someone's interior scene has not been shot in another house.
I mean when you go to Elin's house (for example) ask the owners if the images in the movie correspond to their house.
(for this you will have to take a tablet with the film or single images)

4.In Klockans vård.... - elevator scen. we need an images of same elevator.

*Sylteskolan better not go, the directorgirl is as bad as a witch.
to my son and I me were treated very badly and only for asking. :lol: :lol:
Santi
Crew Member

Postby Bjorn » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:33 pm

Santi wrote:I'm so glad you're going to Trollhattan, it was very exciting for me. *:)*

Some things
1.-Maybe some owner of the house where the scene was filmed took a photo that you keep in the souvenir box.
2.-The woman of Agnes's house with a serious face absolutely forbade me to take photos inside the house but I forgot to ask her if the photos that appear in the film are really her house (loom, bathroom, living room, etc).
3. Make sure that the scenes are shot in the houses you have to visit and that someone's interior scene has not been shot in another house.
I mean when you go to Elin's house (for example) ask the owners if the images in the movie correspond to their house.
(for this you will have to take a tablet with the film or single images)

4.In Klockans vård.... - elevator scen. we need an images of same elevator.

*Sylteskolan better not go, the directorgirl is as bad as a witch.
to my son and I me were treated very badly and only for asking. :lol: :lol:

I have no intentions to go inside houses. Well I got invited to "Kristian", but I donno. It´s someones home, and everything from the movie is probably gone (couch etc) :o and I dont think they wanna let me take pictures.
At "Agnes" house I will only walk beside it and take a picture. I know that they where filming in that house. Same with Viktoria´s house.

Jessica and Elin´s place is tricky. I´m pretty sure that no filming was done in that house. This will be my first stop early in the morning. That area (Kronogården) is kinda shabby. So it will be a fast walk into the block and take some pictures.
Almost no swedes lives here at all. I´m pretty sure that some local "clan leader" from like Somalia claims that this area as "their´s". Well mayby I´m over reacting :roll: :shock:

The retirement home is a big building. I´m pretty sure that there are many elevators in that house, and I guess no one will know what elevator it was. I think the staff to day wasent working there in 1998. (I´m guessing :lol:)

Sylteskolan is closed (it´s summer :D ) I will go for a walk, mayby the entrance is still there, but I have my doubts.

Btw... where you inside Agnes house?? :shock:
Bjorn
Crew Member

Postby Santi » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:39 pm

Bjorn wrote:I have no intentions to go inside houses.

I have not explained very well. I never ask to enter the houses or the garden part, but I show them some photos or an image from the tablet or a piece of film and ask them if it is their house. I would like so much to solve the mystery, Can you help me?
I have done it with other films and they have always told me the truth. :Y
Santi
Crew Member

Postby Santi » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:50 pm

Bjorn wrote:Jessica and Elin´s place is tricky. I´m pretty sure that no filming was done in that house. This will be my first stop early in the morning. That area (Kronogården) is kinda shabby. So it will be a fast walk into the block and take some pictures.
Almost no swedes lives here at all. I´m pretty sure that some local "clan leader" from like Somalia claims that this area as "their´s". Well mayby I´m over reacting :roll: :shock:

When I was there (2017) there weren't very bad people during the day. And the people I met were very nice. Recommended me not to go at night.

Bjorn wrote:The retirement home is a big building. I´m pretty sure that there are many elevators in that house, and I guess no one will know what elevator it was. I think the staff to day wasent working there in 1998. (I´m guessing :lol:)

It is not necessary to know which is the elevator in the movie, anyone can serve. They may have changed the elevators, but sometimes they don't change the elevators for service personnel or forklifts and there could be an old one still that is hardly used or only for freight. And that it is the same as the one used before.

Bjorn wrote:Sylteskolan is closed (it´s summer :D ) I will go for a walk, mayby the entrance is still there, but I have my doubts.

Sylteskolan dont exist. There arent nothing there. You may see a witch flying around. :wink:

Last edited by Santi on Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Santi
Crew Member

Postby Santi » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:51 pm

I took a lot of photos but very few videos and if it's okay with you, you could take some little videos.
Santi
Crew Member

Postby Bjorn » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:49 pm

Santi wrote:
Bjorn wrote:Jessica and Elin´s place is tricky. I´m pretty sure that no filming was done in that house. This will be my first stop early in the morning. That area (Kronogården) is kinda shabby. So it will be a fast walk into the block and take some pictures.

When I was there (2017) there weren't very bad people during the day. And the people I met were very nice. Recommended me not to go at night.

Bjorn wrote:The retirement home is a big building. I´m pretty sure that there are many elevators in that house, and I guess no one will know what elevator it was. I think the staff to day wasent working there in 1998. (I´m guessing :lol:)

It is not necessary to know which is the elevator in the movie, anyone can serve. They may have changed the elevators, but sometimes they don't change the elevators for service personnel or forklifts and there could be an old one still that is hardly used or only for freight. And that it is the same as the one used before.

Bjorn wrote:Sylteskolan is closed (it´s summer :D ) I will go for a walk, mayby the entrance is still there, but I have my doubts.

Sylteskolan dont exist. There arent nothing there. You may see a witch flying around. :wink:

Yeah maybe I can sneak in and a photo of an elevator :lol: :lol: "Visit Trollhättan" said that it wasent dangerous to visit kronogården at daytime. But being a kinda fat/old swedish dude totaly unknown for the locals and start taking pictures at the frontdoor at Lantmannavägen 129. I´ve checked the ppl of that adress. Not a single swede on that adress. Well that aint the best of ideas tbh, and I dont want to be robbed :? :? :o :o :o
Of course sylteskolan exists, but it´s a totaly new school at the same area, but maybe the witch is there:) :) :)
Last edited by Bjorn on Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bjorn
Crew Member

Postby Bjorn » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:53 pm

Santi wrote:I took a lot of photos but very few videos and if it's okay with you, you could take some little videos.

Yeah I will take lots of pictures and some movie clips. I will try to take them from the same angle, like it was in the movie :) :)
Bjorn
Crew Member

Postby Santi » Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:17 pm

I recommend you see "Herve Attia". The best youtuber of filmnig locations. :Y

https://www.youtube.com/user/HerveAttia/videos
Santi
Crew Member

Postby Bjorn » Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:30 am

Santi wrote:I recommend you see "Herve Attia". The best youtuber of filmnig locations. :Y

https://www.youtube.com/user/HerveAttia/videos

Wow!! That was alot of clips :D
Bjorn
Crew Member

Postby Bjorn » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:08 pm

I went finally to Trollhättan. I must fix my pictures here :D
Bjorn
Crew Member

Postby Bjorn » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:55 pm

"The image file you tried to attach is invalid." FFS what is going on?????????
Bjorn
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:24 pm

What hosting site are you using?
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Bjorn » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:52 pm

Ian wrote:What hosting site are you using?

U mean what I use? My connection is via Telenor and I use Firefox. Are the pics to big? like 3-4 meg? I´ve uploaded before from my computer before with no problems.. :?: :?: :?: :?:
Bjorn
Crew Member

Next

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)