Can anyone help me ??

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby Anny » Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:05 pm

Hello!

Saw saw "fucking Amal" last sunday (in german) and I LOVE IT!! Now I want to have the soundtrack! But I think one can't buy it in Germany. Can anyone send me the 27 tracks from the soundtrack via email or ICQ?

And is there a german translation of the book?

Thanks for any help!!

Anny
name: annika
d.o.b.: 08 sep 1987
sex: female
sexuality: lesbian
Anny
Crew Member

Postby oszczakiewicz » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:39 pm

I can help you!
1-on this site you can find waves from ost(sounds from movie but not music)
2-95% songs from OST you can find here <a href='http://www.fucking-amal.fr.st/' target='_blank'>http://www.fucking-amal.fr.st/</a>
-go to musics and mp3
oszczakiewicz
Silver Member

Postby Bomberpilot » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:00 am

Good to see some other German FA-fans.

I don't think there's a German translation of the book. I checked Amazon and normally they have listed ALL books published in Germany. If they're available to order is another question, of course. And they didn't have it listed, so I don't think there is one.

That sucks!
Last edited by Bomberpilot on Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Life is great, without it you'd be dead!</span></span></span>
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby Anny » Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:01 pm

Hey!

Has anyone the soundtrack as a CD? I mean than you could burn it for me! I would send you an envelope and a stamp and everything!

I think it's too diffecult to find all the tracks (especially the swedish dialogs) in the internet. I don't use Kazaa any more because most of the songs which are there are broken or not the songs you wanted to have! And my PC is very slow because of kazaa! And like i said, i would like to have the whole CD also with the swedish texts!

So can anyone help me?

Bye, Anny
name: annika
d.o.b.: 08 sep 1987
sex: female
sexuality: lesbian
Anny
Crew Member

Postby kvaks » Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:54 pm

Anny wrote:And is there a german translation of the book?

Remember - the "book" is just the script + some trivia. In other words, not very interesting. The trivia (like "list of other movies with 'fuck' in the title") is probably available on the internet, and who really needs the script when you've seen the movie?

But, of course, if you're a fan, you need to have it. :P
kvaks

Postby Bomberpilot » Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:24 pm

You can also find the script in Swedish and English on the net.
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Life is great, without it you'd be dead!</span></span></span>
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby loup » Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:00 pm

arrrgs the mp3 and video links are down :(
"If I go forward, follows me; if I go back, kills me; if I die, revenges me" the forgein legion<br><br>"oh lord show me the way to disappear the bodies of those which I to kill had because her stole me my mind..."<br><br>
loup

Postby Dover77 » Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:50 pm

Just try the english version of the website, it works.

A few days ago I was at the german site as well.
I was searching for the songs on the soundtrack.
Then I saw this topic in the forum and I tryed the english version again.
Dover77

Postby Sphinx » Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:20 pm

I just wanted to add that I just love watching Lukas's movies because I'm always courious what well-known song did he placed there...in F.A. I want to know what love is in Tillsammans Love hurts...I can't wait to see Lilja 4-ever.. :D
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby freee » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:34 pm

Sphinx wrote: I just wanted to add that I just love watching Lukas's movies because I'm always courious what well-known song did he placed there...in F.A. I want to know what love is in Tillsammans Love hurts...I can't wait to see Lilja 4-ever.. :D

me too
freee
Faithfull Member

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)