I really need this soundtrack

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby FuckingAmalAddict » Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:10 pm

Hello all Fucking Amal Lovers out there,

first of all I have to say: My english is really bad. But I hope, that I can get my ideas across.
I am from germany and 3 days ago I saw Fucking Amal for the first time. I recorded it, because I thougt: "Well, it might be a good film". And I'm so happy, that I have recorded it!!! I saw the film on sunday, I saw the film on monday, on tuesday and I'm looking forward to see the film today again!
I'm a big film fan, but I never experienced something like this. I love this film so much and I can't stop thinking about it. It's really wonderful.

But now I've got a real big problem: I really would like to have the soundtrack of Fucking Amal, but I can't find it anywhere. Could anyone of you help me?
I will pay all mailing expenses and other costs, if someone would be ready to send a copy of the soundtrack to me. I've got a very good and fast internet connection, so that it would be an alternative to download it. But where????

I really would be happy, if anyone could help me!!!!

Greetings
OLIVER
FuckingAmalAddict

Postby MahaRishiSriSriX » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:37 pm

For me too, please. I'm especially searching for this organ song.
You can write me a PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>___!!!male!!!___<br>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>(männlich, varón, <br>maschio, homme, <br>karlmaður...)
MahaRishiSriSriX
Gold Member

Postby oszczakiewicz » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:38 pm

I can help you!
1-on this site you can find waves from ost(sounds from movie but not music)
2-95% songs from OST you can find here <a href='http://www.fucking-amal.fr.st/' target='_blank'>http://www.fucking-amal.fr.st/</a>
-go to musics and mp3
oszczakiewicz
Silver Member

Postby Bomberpilot » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:56 pm

What a great coincidence! I saw the movie on Sunday on ARD for the second time and I taped it. And then I also watched it on Monday, Tuesday and today. Interesting, huh? :D

You could check out the movie's imdb-page, look what songs are on the soundtrack and download them on Kazaa. If you search enough, you will probably find all the songs!
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Life is great, without it you'd be dead!</span></span></span>
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby FuckingAmalAddict » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:01 am

oszczakiewicz wrote: I can help you!
2-95% songs from OST you can find here <a href='http://www.fucking-amal.fr.st/' target='_blank'>http://www.fucking-amal.fr.st/</a>
-go to musics and mp3

Thanks a lot for this link!!!
It really works and now I have the songs - I love these songs from Broder Daniel especially UNDERGROUND - YIPPIE!

Greetings
OLIVER
FuckingAmalAddict

Postby MahaRishiSriSriX » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:04 am

Yeah, nice link, thanks oszczakiewicz.
But this one, where the fuck can i get this one: Fantasi for elorgel #34 :(
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>___!!!male!!!___<br>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>(männlich, varón, <br>maschio, homme, <br>karlmaður...)
MahaRishiSriSriX
Gold Member

Postby FuckingAmalAddict » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:08 am

Bomberpilot wrote: What a great coincidence! I saw the movie on Sunday on ARD for the second time and I taped it. And then I also watched it on Monday, Tuesday and today. Interesting, huh? :D

You could check out the movie's imdb-page, look what songs are on the soundtrack and download them on Kazaa. If you search enough, you will probably find all the songs!

Hi Bomberpilot,

I don't use Kazaa any longer, because it is full of spyware, advertisement and programs, that I don't want to have on my computer.
I only use easynews.com for downloads.
But even without Kazaa I now have the songs with the help of oszczakiewicz! :rolleyes:

Coincidence - possible, but I only believe in fate. ;)
But it's good to hear, that others are as crazy as I am and watch the film again and again and again one day after the other. :rolleyes:

Greetings
OLIVER
FuckingAmalAddict

Postby andy » Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:45 am

oszczakiewicz wrote: I can help you!
1-on this site you can find waves from ost(sounds from movie but not music)
-go to musics and mp3

hey what a great site i can't believe i've not heard about it till now, but thanks a lot

p.s for any fa fans i would recommend the music of morrissey (english singer who agnes has posters of on her wall, and who lukas moodysson likes), i'm suprised thay didn't put any of his music on the soundtrack
andy

Postby oszczakiewicz » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:23 pm

Whirlwind=superstar(same song,other title)
You won`t find every song on Kazaa,example is the song when Agnes is getting mad...i can`t find it.

I`ve downloaded Fucking Amal on divx.5 weeks ago i`ve seen it on TV for the first time,for this day i`ve seen it 8 times!
I`m also addicted! :D

Hayah
oszczakiewicz
Silver Member

Postby Narcissus » Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:00 pm

I downloaded the original version and i use the subtitles posted on this website, I just wanted to know Osz' if you have a strange colour problem with your version. When I watch the version I have there is a colour defect either side of the centre of the screen. If your version doesn't have this problem, where could i get it from?
Name: Will
D.O.B: 22/03/88
Sexuality: Bisexual
http://myspace.com/willthepom
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby Sphinx » Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:26 pm

Thanks oszczakiewicz I've almost collected the whole soundtrack. :P
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby fjordur » Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:30 pm

what a pity theres a problem with my wireless lan connection so i cant download it at emule properly .. ;)

does anyone know what i should do, maybe ?
<b><span style='color:purple'> Ein Schuss, ein Tor,ALEMANNIA! </b></span>
fjordur
Faithfull Member

Postby oszczakiewicz » Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:03 am

I downloaded it from eDonkey,my version is OK.

Everyone! Try KAZAA or EDONKEY!
oszczakiewicz
Silver Member

Postby Dover77 » Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:03 am

@oszczakiewicz
I´m searching this song since sunday. I think this is one of the best songs in the film, but I know neither the title nor the band.

Have anyone more information about the song when Agnes is getting mad?
Dover77

Postby sydney » Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:47 am

Dover77 wrote: Have anyone more information about the song when Agnes is getting mad?

This song is "Simplicity" of the band "Souls"... Go to the soundtrack page of this site for more information.

I sneak into your room
and steal your favorite tie
cause I'm a jealous bitch
you dont want me in your way
but your name is mine anyhow - anyway

I break into your house and sleep
between you and your wife
cause I'm a nervous wreck
I pinch you hard so
you can't fall asleep

WHAT I WANT? SOMETHING REAL
WHAT I NEED SIMPLICITY
I WANT YOU BACK IN MY LIFE TODAY
FIGURE ME- DRESS ME UP
LOOK AT ME- ALL MESSED UP
PLEASE COME BACK- WAS LIFE TOO
SIMPLE HERE WITH ME?

you know when I'm wrong
when i am being false
I'm your tiny paper doll
if you touch me I'll stop hurting you

ITCH ON YOUR SKIN
I WILL HAUNT YOU IN YOUR DREAMS
'TILL YOU STOP DENYING ME
LOOK AT ME- ALL DRESSED UP
FIGURE ME- ALL MESSED UP
IS IT ME OR IS IT YOU,
YOURSELF YOU SEE?

figurre me
dress me up
look at me

mess me up
wish me luck
carry me
Last edited by sydney on Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
sydney

Next

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)