Jessica is gone!!

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Jessica is gone!!

Postby Bjorn » Mon May 08, 2023 8:39 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: This is a mystery :lol: :lol: :lol: I saw this movie 4347537587 times around 1999-2002 but never noticed this "blooper".
Ok here we go.... Jessica comforts Johan yada yada. The next scen is when the teacher shows up. At 1.20.00 we see the kids and the teacher at the door. In a split of a second we can see Jessica among the kids, she takes a quick step to the side. It must be her, same hair, green hoodie etc etc hahaha..

Next scen is Elin and Agnes talking yada yada..... Elin takes a deap breath. From the outside you can hear one voice from a girl. The last thing we hear from the crowd is that voice and it sounds like Jessica (Erica) "Come on Elin, make a move".

Elin unlocks the door and Bengtsson and some other guys opens it, and Jessica is gone. Elin and Agnes walks away and Jessica IS NOT in that crowd behind them. When they are walking on their pink cloud outside of the school, behind them is the area where Jessica comforted Johan, and she's not there either :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Bjorn on Sat May 13, 2023 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bjorn
Crew Member

Re: Jessica is gone!!

Postby Santi » Thu May 11, 2023 6:45 am

Yes, it's true. what fun. The earrings in the ear keep changing...maybe she have a twin sister :lol: :lol:
Santi
Crew Member

Postby Bjorn » Fri May 12, 2023 6:19 pm

Hehehehe..... Like 3 misstakes in one minute :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bjorn
Crew Member

Postby Santi » Mon May 15, 2023 1:17 pm

Maybe one fell off. I would not be well tied.
Santi
Crew Member

Postby Bjorn » Sat May 27, 2023 11:37 pm

My younger sister hides a person on/in a toilette/bathroom/restroom/loo/skithus/toalett/what ever :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:. And when my sister decides to open the door, I decides to vanish :lol: :lol: :lol: Makes sence :lol: :lol:
Bjorn
Crew Member

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)