This movie....

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby fjordur » Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:08 pm

emp wrote:
Exactly, I'm hate the fact I can't talk about it with anyone too. FA is one big miracle, just look how similiar all the experiences are. People can't sleep and get it out of their heads, guys wanna become lesbians....unbelievable.

haha, it didnt get me that far , i didnt really want to become lesbian , but youre right, its so bad you cant really talk to anyone about that, and among boys its pretty uncommon to watch such movies :(
<b><span style='color:purple'> Ein Schuss, ein Tor,ALEMANNIA! </b></span>
fjordur
Faithfull Member

Postby freee » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:13 pm

fjordur wrote:
emp wrote:
Exactly, I'm hate the fact I can't talk about it with anyone too.  FA is one big miracle, just look how similiar all the experiences are.  People can't sleep and get it out of their heads, guys wanna become lesbians....unbelievable.

haha, it didnt get me that far , i didnt really want to become lesbian , but youre right, its so bad you cant really talk to anyone about that, and among boys its pretty uncommon to watch such movies :(

iit is unbelievable that a movie is so emotional like this one but it is awsome!

i think i ve got the same symptomes like all the other males:)
freee
Faithfull Member

Postby nije » Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:16 am

I'm happy that you guys are with me and share my feelings! It's really important to talk about the feelings which affect you after watching FA... In the beginning I thought that I must be crazy for being addicted to a single movie and to its characters! but now I see I'm not alone. I'm lovesick in a way that I felt in those days when I was in Elins age!
Fucking "Fucking Amal" - what did you do to me :unsure: Beside the whole story I think it's Alexandra which drives me crazy so much... :ph34r:
nije

Postby Bomberpilot » Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:26 am

nije wrote: I'm happy that you guys are with me and share my feelings! It's really important to talk about the feelings which affect you after watching FA... In the beginning I thought that I must be crazy for being addicted to a single movie and to its characters! but now I see I'm not alone. I'm lovesick in a way that I felt in those days when I was in Elins age!
Fucking "Fucking Amal" - what did you do to me :unsure: Beside the whole story I think it's Alexandra which drives me crazy so much... :ph34r:

Alexandra is awesome, Rebecka is a bit better. ;)
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Life is great, without it you'd be dead!</span></span></span>
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby Sphinx » Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:58 pm

Bomberpilot wrote:
nije wrote: I'm happy that you guys are with me and share my feelings! It's really important to talk about the feelings which affect you after watching FA... In the beginning I thought that I must be crazy for being addicted to a single movie and to its characters! but now I see I'm not alone. I'm lovesick in a way that I felt in those days when I was in Elins age!
Fucking "Fucking Amal" - what did you do to me :unsure:  Beside the whole story I think it's Alexandra which drives me crazy so much...  :ph34r:

I bet You wanted to say that "In your opinion she's a bit better" :P Because "In my opinion Alexandra is much better" :D
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby freee » Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:50 pm

Sphinx wrote:
Bomberpilot wrote:
Fucking "Fucking Amal" - what did you do to me :unsure:  Beside the whole story I think it's Alexandra which drives me crazy so much...  :ph34r:

I bet You wanted to say that "In your opinion she's a bit better" :P Because "In my opinion Alexandra is much better" :D

i prefer rebecka just look at her sweet face and her lovely eyes
freee
Faithfull Member

Postby JustMe90 » Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:58 pm

ive the same experience. i watched it yesterday for the first time and i cant stop thinking about it since then (thats bad cause ive got an exame tomorrow). i woke up all the night and thought about the film. its like more than a film. it has invaded my mind. its incredible (sorry i dont know how to spell it). i told some friends about the movie. but they didnt seem interested (strange!). i think this film has changed my life in some way... i cant wait for watching it again and again and again... i fell in love with FA. it has made me see some things in my life different (and that in less than 24 hours). i just love it
age: 14<br>sex: female<br>sexuality: bi/ (well at the moment more) lesbian<br>what i ever wanted to say to you: hello (lol. i dont wanted to insult or something. so i wrote hello)<br>why this signature suckz: couse i made it without thinking about it a lot and its stupid and boring<br>
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby Bomberpilot » Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:34 pm

JustMe90 wrote: ive the same experience. i watched it yesterday for the first time and i cant stop thinking about it since then (thats bad cause ive got an exame tomorrow). i woke up all the night and thought about the film. its like more than a film. it has invaded my mind. its incredible (sorry i dont know how to spell it). i told some friends about the movie. but they didnt seem interested (strange!). i think this film has changed my life in some way... i cant wait for watching it again and again and again... i fell in love with FA. it has made me see some things in my life different (and that in less than 24 hours). i just love it

You're not alone! Nearly everyone on this board who's seen this movie had the same experiences. Especially with friends not being interested in the movie.
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Life is great, without it you'd be dead!</span></span></span>
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby JustMe90 » Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:40 pm

yeah i realized. well maybe ive not told them a lot about the film cuz i dont want them to know that i like girl ;)
age: 14<br>sex: female<br>sexuality: bi/ (well at the moment more) lesbian<br>what i ever wanted to say to you: hello (lol. i dont wanted to insult or something. so i wrote hello)<br>why this signature suckz: couse i made it without thinking about it a lot and its stupid and boring<br>
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby freee » Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:40 pm

i think if i tell some friends about it they would say that they don t like things like that and they would think i m gay (im not gay)
that sucks :(
but if they see this film they would maybe say it sucks...
but they just would say this cause they dont wanna say it they would think everyone think they re stupid or gay(sorryy for my bad english :) )
freee
Faithfull Member

Postby JustMe90 » Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:43 pm

i think the same. people in my school is like that. they dont express their feelings only couse they dont want that anyone laughs at them. it sad to live in such a world :(
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby Bomberpilot » Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:33 pm

freee wrote: i think if i tell some friends about it they would say that they don t like things like that and they would think i m gay (im not gay)
that sucks :(
but if they see this film they would maybe say it sucks...
but they just would say this cause they dont wanna say it they would think everyone think they re stupid or gay(sorryy for my bad english :) )

Friday night a friend of mine was at my house over night after we visited a party and we watched it at 4am and he liked it.
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby freee » Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:34 pm

ok thats just by Good friends other guys that u know but u dont know them really good they would say it sucks
freee
Faithfull Member

Postby Sphinx » Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:00 pm

You can't force people to like something but it's worth trying. :P I've shown it to all of my friends and none of them though that I could be a lesbian...but I guess it's because they know how big moviefreak I am...and if they had though each time that I am similar to some character I would have been suspected to be a serial killer. :D I hope it does make some sens at all:P
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby Narcissus » Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:55 am

Have you noticed that each one of us loves the movie but has no friends who can really agree with us about it? Weird, its like we're all spread out on purpose or something..... :blink:
Name: Will
D.O.B: 22/03/88
Sexuality: Bisexual
http://myspace.com/willthepom
Narcissus
Crew Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)