Is Elin a lesbian or bisexual?

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby emp » Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:56 pm

I mean, is it possible for her to be a lesbian and let "70 000 boys" stick fingers in her and then, because she's confused and freaked out, sleep with Johan? Or does this automatically mean that she is bisexual?
Last edited by emp on Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happend".<br>"So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that was given to us."
emp
Faithfull Member

Postby fjordur » Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:44 pm

emp wrote: I mean, is it possible for her to be a lesbian and let "70 000 boys" stick fingers in her and then, because she's confused and freaked out, sleep with Johan? Or does this automatically mean that she is bisexual?

she evidently seems confused about her sexuality, but thats normal for people in her age. as we know first shes trying to avoid the truth , the fact thats shes actually attracted to women, but then she realizes its better not to betray yourself and admit whats obviously the case.
therefore i think its possible to be a lesbian and yet to have numerous boys stickin fingers in ;)
<b><span style='color:purple'> Ein Schuss, ein Tor,ALEMANNIA! </b></span>
fjordur
Faithfull Member

Postby freee » Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:54 pm

confused?
maybe a little bit
i think she didnt want that everyone knows about it !
ok u got lot of friends an than u say i m a lesbian than u re gonna be a outsider
i think she s like scared
(should go to a talk show ;) )
freee
Faithfull Member

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)