elin and agnes

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby JustMe90 » Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:27 pm

hi,
im new here, so i just wanted to ask 2 things: 1. does anyone in this forum know rebecka or alexandra personally or has ever met them? or one of both? and my second question: 2. are they really lesbians or bisexuals or are they just super actresses????
well that was all i wanted to ask
age: 14<br>sex: female<br>sexuality: bi/ (well at the moment more) lesbian<br>what i ever wanted to say to you: hello (lol. i dont wanted to insult or something. so i wrote hello)<br>why this signature suckz: couse i made it without thinking about it a lot and its stupid and boring<br>
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby Bomberpilot » Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:41 pm

I don't know who, but a member has met both, I think. I don't really remember the post.

Rebecka Liljeberg (Agnes) is not a lesbian. She already has a child and is pregnant at this time. She'll marry the father of her kids soon, as far as I know.

Alexandra on the other hand has said in an interview that "girls kiss much better than boys", I haven't researched a lot on her, but I think she's bisexual or lesbian, I don't know. I don't think she's straight.
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Life is great, without it you'd be dead!</span></span></span>
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby freee » Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:44 pm

Bomberpilot wrote: I don't know who, but a member has met both, I think. I don't really remember the post.

Rebecka Liljeberg (Agnes) is not a lesbian. She already has a child and is pregnant at this time. She'll marry the father of her kids soon, as far as I know.

Alexandra on the other hand has said in an interview that "girls kiss much better than boys", I haven't researched a lot on her, but I think she's bisexual or lesbian, I don't know. I don't think she's straight.

i dont think that alexandra is bi or a lesbian
freee
Faithfull Member

Postby JustMe90 » Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:48 pm

ok. thanx for ya answer. well i like alexandra more, but in the film shes 14 and that was 5 years ago i think... so she would be a little bit to old for me now. :( ;) on the other hand i know a lot of people that says that kissing girl is ok but having sex or be in love isnt. so theyre nor bi or lesbians. maybe alexandra is of the same opinion (well i dont think so but i had to say something more than thanx *lol)
age: 14<br>sex: female<br>sexuality: bi/ (well at the moment more) lesbian<br>what i ever wanted to say to you: hello (lol. i dont wanted to insult or something. so i wrote hello)<br>why this signature suckz: couse i made it without thinking about it a lot and its stupid and boring<br>
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby freee » Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:37 pm

JustMe90 wrote: ok. thanx for ya answer. well i like alexandra more, but in the film shes 14 and that was 5 years ago i think... so she would be a little bit to old for me now. :( ;) on the other hand i know a lot of people that says that kissing girl is ok but having sex or be in love isnt. so theyre nor bi or lesbians. maybe alexandra is of the same opinion (well i dont think so but i had to say something more than thanx *lol)

yeah u re right she is i think like 23-24 or something o chance etc.
and britney spears kisses girls too but she will never be a lesbian its like normal that girls kiss girls
(cmone we all like to see that ;) )
freee
Faithfull Member

Postby Sphinx » Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:04 pm

freee wrote:
JustMe90 wrote: ok. thanx for ya answer. well i like alexandra more, but in the film shes 14 and that was 5 years ago i think... so she would be a little bit to old for me now. :(  ;) on the other hand i know a lot of people that says that kissing girl is ok but having sex or be in love isnt. so theyre nor bi or lesbians. maybe alexandra is of the same opinion (well i dont think so but i had to say something more than thanx *lol)

yeah u re right she is i think like 23-24 or something o chance etc.
and britney spears kisses girls too but she will never be a lesbian its like normal that girls kiss girls

Alexandra is 20 :P
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby JustMe90 » Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:41 pm

oh :( well i cant do anything about it. shes hot, and this dont changes couse of her age or sexuality ;)
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby freee » Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:51 pm

i like rebecka

:P
freee
Faithfull Member

Postby JustMe90 » Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:05 am

i like both. but alexandra is hotter :P
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby freee » Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:14 am

no way
freee
Faithfull Member

Postby Narcissus » Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:53 am

freee wrote:
freee @ Nov 29 2004 wrote:yeah u re right she is i think like 23-24 or something o chance etc.

The main difference between britney spears and The two actresses from this film is that neither actresses are designated 'pop-tarts'.....
Name: Will
D.O.B: 22/03/88
Sexuality: Bisexual
http://myspace.com/willthepom
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby freee » Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:46 pm

what?
freee
Faithfull Member

Postby oszczakiewicz » Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:03 pm

Hey Sphinxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!
Britney Spears brzydallllll!!!!!
You know what i mean!
Ani mru mru!
oszczakiewicz
Silver Member

Postby Sphinx » Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:18 pm

I know what You mean!!!!
Produkt amerykanskiego showbiznesu i to na dodatek wybrakowany:P
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby fjordur » Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:47 pm

well im not sure whether britney's really not a lesbian or at least bi, but it would surely be bad for her career to admit things like these, so she will keep quite til her career might go down, george michael did almost the same i think ;)

and yea, i just can repeat myself, i find both actresses extremely attractive, alexandra probably has more abilities to become a so called "sexy one" than rebecka, but on the other hand she hasnt go this certain "see how cute i am without having to do lots about it" effect !
<b><span style='color:purple'> Ein Schuss, ein Tor,ALEMANNIA! </b></span>
fjordur
Faithfull Member

Next

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)