Fucking Amal DVD

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby martinat » Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:25 pm

does anybody know, why the japanese dvd of fucking amal is 3 minutes longer then the others?

<a href='http://www.oebfa.com/index.php?lang_id=en&page_id=0&item_id=211' target='_blank'>http://www.oebfa.com/index.php?lang_id=en&...d=0&item_id=211</a>

<a href='http://www.oebfa.com/pics/products/back/211.jpg' target='_blank'>http://www.oebfa.com/pics/products/back/211.jpg</a>

i know that in the german/austria version two small scenes are missing, but can it be, that there are more scenes in the japanese version than in the swedish?
martinat

Postby darkleon » Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:08 pm

there are less scenes in the german-dvd? what scenes???
darkleon
Gold Member

Postby martinat » Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:55 pm

i belief this two scenes are missing (only in the german dvd, at least in the one i saw):

after elin kissed johan and markus had some conflict with a guy who talked(?) to jessica or so.

there is the scene where agnes lies in her bed and stares at her phone on the floor. then she put out the light.(first scene) the next scene is johan sitting on his motorbike and waiting of, i guess, elin. in the background is a kid driving with his bike.(second scene)

then the scene comes, where agnes calls elin, and elin hang up on so.

i don't know, if this 2 small scenes are also missing in the german tv version.
martinat

Postby darkleon » Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:19 pm

the first scene is not missing (fighting markus)

but in my german dvd there is no scene between the fight and agnes calling elin

but mmmh but i can remember the scene where agnes turnes out the light...perhaps it was in the tv-version
and the scene where johan is waiting...is the kid driving a circle or something like that?

and...WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?
why do they delete scenes??
darkleon
Gold Member

Postby martinat » Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:28 pm

I mean these two scenen:

Code: Select all
there is the scene where agnes lies in her bed and stares at her phone on the floor. then she put out the light.(first scene) the next scene is johan sitting on his motorbike and waiting of, i guess, elin. in the background is a kid driving with his bike.(second scene)
martinat

Postby darkleon » Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:37 pm

ok both are missing :-(
darkleon
Gold Member

Postby darkleon » Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:41 pm

and of course...in the swedish version in my dvd its missing too

is it missing on your dvd??(what country??)
darkleon
Gold Member

Postby martinat » Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:44 pm

as far as i know, the scenes are only missing on the german/austria dvd. i saw them on the, i guess, swedish dvd.

but myself, i have also only the german dvd without this scenes.
martinat

Postby Sphinx » Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:50 pm

I don't have dvd but a cd and I have both of these scenes... :) lucky me...By the way I'm listening now to "Fantasy Dreamworld" what a funny song!!but "funny bunny boy" kicks ass!!!
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby darkleon » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:22 pm

mhr i need them!!

mmh so good? so i need to try it i guess ;-)
darkleon
Gold Member

Postby JustMe90 » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:49 pm

im a bit shocked by the fact that 2 scenes are missing in the german film. when i saw the swedish trailer and agnes laying on the bed looking at the telefon i belived to not have seen it befor (i saw the trailer after the german-tv version). now i know why... :( well they dont seem to be important scenes but it sucks that they cut them out without reason
age: 14<br>sex: female<br>sexuality: bi/ (well at the moment more) lesbian<br>what i ever wanted to say to you: hello (lol. i dont wanted to insult or something. so i wrote hello)<br>why this signature suckz: couse i made it without thinking about it a lot and its stupid and boring<br>
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby Bomberpilot » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:51 pm

I was already wondering why there's a scene in the trailer (Agens putting the light out) that's not in my taped version. Now I know it! ;)
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Life is great, without it you'd be dead!</span></span></span>
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby JustMe90 » Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:19 pm

i thought the same!
age: 14<br>sex: female<br>sexuality: bi/ (well at the moment more) lesbian<br>what i ever wanted to say to you: hello (lol. i dont wanted to insult or something. so i wrote hello)<br>why this signature suckz: couse i made it without thinking about it a lot and its stupid and boring<br>
JustMe90
Silver Member

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)