ive just watched it for second time

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby Bomberpilot » Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:59 pm

styvisor wrote:
I don't have the money for the DVD. I still have to buy Christmas presents and on Friday I'll get the ROTK-SEE!

Suggest to members of your family or friends that you would like Fucking Amal as a xmas present :D

I already convinced them to buy me a new drum set for 600 Euros. ;)
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Life is great, without it you'd be dead!</span></span></span>
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby JustMe90 » Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:28 pm

oh... thats not really cheap ;)
age: 14<br>sex: female<br>sexuality: bi/ (well at the moment more) lesbian<br>what i ever wanted to say to you: hello (lol. i dont wanted to insult or something. so i wrote hello)<br>why this signature suckz: couse i made it without thinking about it a lot and its stupid and boring<br>
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby Bomberpilot » Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:38 pm

JustMe90 wrote: oh... thats not really cheap ;)

Exactly, that's why I don't really want to ask for FA on DVD.
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Life is great, without it you'd be dead!</span></span></span>
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby JustMe90 » Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:01 pm

FUCK!!!!!! I JUST WANTED TO WATCH LILJA 4-EVER AND IVE REALIZED THAT MY STUPID FUCKING RECORDER HASNT RECORDED THE FILM!!!! SHIT!!!:(
age: 14<br>sex: female<br>sexuality: bi/ (well at the moment more) lesbian<br>what i ever wanted to say to you: hello (lol. i dont wanted to insult or something. so i wrote hello)<br>why this signature suckz: couse i made it without thinking about it a lot and its stupid and boring<br>
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby Bomberpilot » Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:16 pm

JustMe90 wrote: FUCK!!!!!! I JUST WANTED TO WATCH LILJA 4-EVER AND IVE REALIZED THAT MY STUPID FUCKING RECORDER HASNT RECORDED THE FILM!!!! SHIT!!!:(

Oh, that sucks! I'm sorry for you!
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby FuckingAmalAddict » Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:14 pm

JustMe90 wrote: FUCK!!!!!! I JUST WANTED TO WATCH LILJA 4-EVER AND IVE REALIZED THAT MY STUPID FUCKING RECORDER HASNT RECORDED THE FILM!!!! SHIT!!!:(

The same with me!!!!

But it wasn't the guilt of my stupid recorder, but the guilt of the stupid programmer of the timer and that was me. :(
The film came exactly at 00.00 and I thought: Ok, to be sure, that everything lids I set the beginning 2 minutes earlier. Good idea, but I didn't change the date!!!!

Ok, now my question: Has anyone taped it and could send it to me? I'll pay the costs!

Greetings
OLIVER
FuckingAmalAddict

Postby styvisor » Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:21 pm

Good news people; as of 28/02/2005 you will be able to buy both Together and Lilja 4-Ever on dvd for £14.99 from here:

<a href='http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=R2&title=168845&p=57&g=72' target='_blank'>Play.com</a>

I think its an amazing steal for all of you who have yet to see the 2nd and 3rd release of Lukas' film's B) :D
Last edited by styvisor on Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby Bomberpilot » Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:05 am

FuckingAmalAddict wrote:

The same with me!!!!

But it wasn't the guilt of my stupid recorder, but the guilt of the stupid programmer of the timer and that was me. :(
The film came exactly at 00.00 and I thought: Ok, to be sure, that everything lids I set the beginning 2 minutes earlier. Good idea, but I didn't change the date!!!!

Ok, now my question: Has anyone taped it and could send it to me? I'll pay the costs!

Greetings
OLIVER

When I want to tape a movie, I have to watch it, too, because my timer doesn't work - my video recorder is so damn old!

I would love to send you a copy, but I can't copy my tape!
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby JustMe90 » Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:58 pm

well i programed the recorder. the date and the hour and everything but i didnt press play so the recorder timer didnt work :(
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby Chris J » Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:34 pm

I have seen the movie threetimes
One of my Favorite Teen Movies.

@Bomberpilot
You are right,The German DVD of "Fucking Amal" was selling out in the city from where I come.

Is a very good movie of teenage problems,the first love or which one relly Love (is it a boy or a girl,thta´s not the point)
True Love cames frome the Heart
Chris J

Postby sparkles » Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:36 am

i discovered it on a lesbian film website. i WISH we'd play it on t.v. here in the u.s.! i got my copy from a bittorent site. but i think i'm going to buy the dvd soon because it has a few "bad ripp" moments. such a WONDERFUL film!!!!!! can't say that enough. :D
sparkles

Postby kvaks » Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:54 pm

Nine times in the cinema, a few times on VHS and DVD.
kvaks

Postby Anni » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:35 pm

It was couple of years ago when i saw it the first time. Then i watched it for about 3 times i guess and now it popped up to my mind again this autumn. And this time i've watched it ca 3 times again.
Anni
Silver Member

Postby *blond* » Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:40 am

i've seen it umm... about ten times? 9 times, on vhs. i watched it anytime no one was around. :D and i've just bought the dvd off amazon :D :D
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby julien1843 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:53 am

i saw the film for the fist time yesterday night and i really fall in love with the film; since yesterday, i couldn't stop thinking of it, so i watched it again (it end just 10 minute ago!!) but that was not like the 1st time, that was a little less exiting, but the ending still wonderfull :wub: now i know, when i'll be bad, i'll watch the film again; yesterday, the first time that I see it, it makes me happy, so happy, and crying a long time, just like another guy say (on another topic).
PS:Sorry for my english !!
julien1843
Faithfull Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)