ive just watched it for second time

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby JustMe90 » Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:42 am

ive just watched FA for second time. im as impressed as the first time. i want to watch it once more this weekend. so its gonna be the third time in 1 week. i saw it the first time last sunday, after have recorded it at german TV one week befor.
so what i wanted to ask: how many times have you watched the film? since when do you know it? where did you see it first time? and all this kind of stuff.
age: 14<br>sex: female<br>sexuality: bi/ (well at the moment more) lesbian<br>what i ever wanted to say to you: hello (lol. i dont wanted to insult or something. so i wrote hello)<br>why this signature suckz: couse i made it without thinking about it a lot and its stupid and boring<br>
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby sydney » Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:46 am

I stopped counting. The first time is a while ago, but I think (it's an estimate) 4 years x 12 (once a month) = 48 times? Let's say fifty times... <_< :blink:
sydney

Postby fjordur » Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:10 pm

yesterday i watched it for the second time, i am also quite new !!!
but im sure it wasnt the last time !!! :ph34r:
<b><span style='color:purple'> Ein Schuss, ein Tor,ALEMANNIA! </b></span>
fjordur
Faithfull Member

Postby darkleon » Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:10 pm

i can't remember exactly
i know it for 2 weeks
and watched it about 10 times :ph34r:
darkleon
Gold Member

Postby Sphinx » Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:22 pm

I have no idea how many time I've watched it or how many times I've thought about it and so on...everything's mixed up to me...but I think it was over 10 times...I still can't go to sleep if I do't see it...lovely feeling :P
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby fjordur » Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:57 pm

aaaah i have to watch it 100000 times to be about even with you ;)
fjordur
Faithfull Member

Postby wusel » Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:52 pm

i don't knwo when i saw FA for the first time, but two weeks ago i saw it for the fourth time, and this time it touched me more than the times before... and after that i searched the web for sites and informations about FA, and finally got on this site and registered in the forum :)
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>but we are so fucking cool :)</span></span>
wusel

Postby Tom » Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:25 am

Hi everyone! I've zapped into FA when it was shown on german TV two weeks ago, but had not the time to watch it then. But i think that few minutes were enough to get me addictet ;)
Last friday I got the movie and till now i've seen it three times! And that count will rise i think :D
Oh and btw nice to see that im not the only one that rates this movie 10/10!
Tom

Postby Bomberpilot » Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:58 pm

Geez, I think the DVD sales of the German DVD really went HIGH after ARD showed it!
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Life is great, without it you'd be dead!</span></span></span>
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby fjordur » Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:04 pm

yea, the number of sold DVD might have dramatically increased !!!!
yet i got the movie from somewhere else ... :ph34r:
fjordur
Faithfull Member

Postby styvisor » Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:47 pm

Since acquiring the dvd back last year I guess I've watched it about 50 times B)
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby emp » Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:33 pm

fjordur wrote:yet i got the movie from somewhere else ...  :ph34r:

I got it from eMule ;) , but I think I'm gonna buy a proper DVD after Christmas....those 30 dollars aren't that much and I guess the image quailty will be a bit better. Are there any bonuses on the DVD?
"I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happend".<br>"So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that was given to us."
emp
Faithfull Member

Postby darkleon » Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:13 pm

buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i would understand if its an fucking boring movie
but its fucking amal!!!
so just don't think but buy it!!!
darkleon
Gold Member

Postby Bomberpilot » Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:28 pm

I don't have the money for the DVD. I still have to buy Christmas presents and on Friday I'll get the ROTK-SEE!
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Life is great, without it you'd be dead!</span></span></span>
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby styvisor » Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:36 am

I don't have the money for the DVD. I still have to buy Christmas presents and on Friday I'll get the ROTK-SEE!

Suggest to members of your family or friends that you would like Fucking Amal as a xmas present :D
styvisor
Crew Member

Next

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)