Elin sighs !!

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby fjordur » Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:41 pm

well, I might be insane, but.. I like the way A. Dahlströhm sighs! for example i can give you the scene where she says how "snygg" she was when using the elevators mirror , or when she misses to stop the cars on the highway !!!

does anyone share the same opinion as me ?? :)
<b><span style='color:purple'> Ein Schuss, ein Tor,ALEMANNIA! </b></span>
fjordur
Faithfull Member

Postby JustMe90 » Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 am

lol thats funny. i think everything about her is wonderful.
age: 14<br>sex: female<br>sexuality: bi/ (well at the moment more) lesbian<br>what i ever wanted to say to you: hello (lol. i dont wanted to insult or something. so i wrote hello)<br>why this signature suckz: couse i made it without thinking about it a lot and its stupid and boring<br>
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby nije » Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:32 pm

yes you're fucking right! this scenes are also among my favourites!
One more like this: Elin together with Johann, Marcus and her sister in front of the tv! She makes this incredible noise and runs out of the room!
Btw: I watched In bed with santa these days, and there she is doing it also :-)))

I love this girl!
nije

Postby Sphinx » Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:53 pm

nije wrote: yes you're fucking right! this scenes are also among my favourites!
One more like this: Elin together with Johann, Marcus and her sister in front of the tv! She makes this incredible noise and runs out of the room!
Btw: I watched In bed with santa these days, and there she is doing it also :-)))

I love this girl!

Where did you get this movie????Is it possible to download it from the net???
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby styvisor » Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:02 pm

I got In Bed With Santa.... Won it on ebay for about £20 from Singapore :D
Last edited by styvisor on Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby nije » Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:14 am

Sphinx wrote: Where did you get this movie????Is it possible to download it from the net???

I got it via ebay for only 12.50 US$ including secure shipping from Hongkong to Germany! Isn't that fucking cheap ?!? The sellers name is "seller_hk". This seller ownes an ebay-shop, so that maybe it might be worth to contact him for asking about the availability of the movie...

that's the E-Mail address: mys22hk@yahoo.com B)
Last edited by nije on Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
nije

Postby musicluver990 » Fri Dec 24, 2004 2:59 am

Oh my Lord that is one of the best parts of the movie! Just that sound! Hahaha... that made me laugh :D
<i>The only one I love, she was a superstar.</i>
musicluver990
Faithfull Member

Postby sparkles » Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:59 am

fjordur wrote: well, I might be insane, but.. I like the way A. Dahlströhm sighs! for example i can give you the scene where she says how "snygg" she was when using the elevators mirror , or when she misses to stop the cars on the highway !!!

does anyone share the same opinion as me ?? :)

nooooooooo! omg, i adore that! i love when she says please too. with her little sad eyes. mmmmm beautiful. and her smile after jessica says yes to agnes' party. priceless.
sparkles

Postby Danu » Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:32 am

nije wrote:yes you're fucking right!  this scenes are also among my favourites!

Yeah and the scene when Elin is together with her classmates and she says that she wants to go to a rave, and nobody understands her, she also makes some cute "I am very annoyed"-Noise oooooh!
Thats just Elin!
Danu

Postby Sphinx » Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:02 pm

Danu wrote:
nije wrote:yes you're fucking right!  this scenes are also among my favourites!

Yeah and the scene when Elin is together with her classmates and she says that she wants to go to a rave, and nobody understands her, she also makes some cute "I am very annoyed"-Noise oooooh!
Thats just Elin!

I love it too....but I guess it's not Elin but Alexandra ...she does similar things in Froken Sverige( I saw small parts of this movie..i wish i could see the whole movie) :lol:
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby fjordur » Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:17 am

yes, I think I should go and do a research to find out where else she's doing the gorgeous sigh !! B)
<b><span style='color:purple'> Ein Schuss, ein Tor,ALEMANNIA! </b></span>
fjordur
Faithfull Member

Postby musicluver990 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:53 pm

:D I can't stop laughing... that oooooh sound I keep on imagining, haha. yes we must find where else Alex does it!
<i>The only one I love, she was a superstar.</i>
musicluver990
Faithfull Member

Postby *blond* » Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:51 am

hahaha i love her sigh! it's like an irritated bored sigh. yes i think too much. i also love the way she says 'which agnes' when camilla tells her agnes is having a party, she sounds so fucking cute. actually i love that scenes dialogue altogether! :D
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby Kakaroff » Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:45 am

Well, the best of Elin is hereyes when she is terrified or tried to excuse :D I want to fill her face in bottles and drink it as an endless source of youth!
Kakaroff

Postby *blond* » Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:14 am

aww that's so sweet Kakaroff.
*blond*
Crew Member

Next

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)