How many times have you watched FA

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby julien1843 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:16 am

*blond* wrote: if i died right now, i'd die extremely happy, god, i'm like bouncing off the walls

I say EXACTLY the same thing after say the film!!! i was crying, listening to the song show me love, but i was smiling !! :blink: i was really happy, it was amazing!!! :lol:
julien1843
Faithfull Member

Postby julia_wolkowa » Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:20 am

10 times
julia_wolkowa

Postby chrisdiamanti » Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:29 am

countless. anything which possesses me so entirlely i've no qualms analyzing frame by frame, ad infinitum, or until it's in my blood and between mine and its will differentiation cannot be made.
chrisdiamanti

Postby pjam » Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:16 pm

I'm gonna see it only the 7th time, will take part this week. I watched it the 1st time in cinema's in yr 2000 (and after that the 2nd, 3rd and 4th time in the same week, but alone, because nobody wanted to join me again and again :) after that i was really crazy about it, I never felt in that way like this before (and after..., I think you know it) Bought the movie, bought the soundtrack did anything I could think of to get this daily "drug" :P ) , . After buying the VHS (didn't have DVD at this time...) and watching it again 2 times, I haven't seen it since 2001... don't know why I didn't do it again, but it was deep in my mind, I could watch all the scenes I wanted again and again inside it and I maybe also didn't want to loose that great feeling after watching this movie the 1st time... I also fell in love with the swedish language and do some learning now.

so I'm now "preparing" to see it again and after checking e-mails I found this page and all the posts I've read made me recognize, that there have to be a lot of you guys (and girls, don't know exactly:) ) out there which can imagine that kind of feeling I was talking about. Never again saw or heard anything again, that could make me feel the same ... and now I'll feel all again as it was the first time!

aahh... I'm really looking forward to see it again, this week it will be. yeeeeeeaaaahh ... :D

see you

tom :
pjam

Postby loveagnes » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:03 am

I've watched it atleast... forty times.
I love Agnes!
loveagnes

Postby Physis » Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:29 am

I think I've watched it 7 times and I've only had it for about two weeks. I want to watch it every day but I think my family would think I'm weird so I restrain myself. :).
Physis

Postby Max Lynx » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:55 pm

The question must be better how many times have you thinked this movie?

My answer:Countless almost everyday for various meaning and reasons...
Max Lynx
Faithfull Member

Postby Ian » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:41 am

Yeah, I know, it's over 3 weeks now since I saw it again and I'm still obsessed. Can't get it out of my head!

:roll: :lol:
Ian
Webmaster

Previous

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)