How many times have you watched FA

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby MahaRishiSriSriX » Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:41 am

I just wondered how often you guys watched Fucking Åmål.
For me it's interesting to read, that some of you watch it three times a day, while I have only seen it once, though I really like it.
I know people who watch their favourite films over and over again, and I can't understand it, I think that's just boring; I always have to see something new.
The only film I've seen more often then one time is the "Life of Brian", I watched it so often that i know the dialogues by heart :D, but this film is ingenious, divine. B)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>___!!!male!!!___<br>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>(männlich, varón, <br>maschio, homme, <br>karlmaður...)
MahaRishiSriSriX
Gold Member

Postby MahaRishiSriSriX » Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:45 am

Oops, I just realized someting...
:blink:
(yes, i'm a bad spammer, please just delete this topic)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>___!!!male!!!___<br>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>(männlich, varón, <br>maschio, homme, <br>karlmaður...)
MahaRishiSriSriX
Gold Member

Postby darkleon » Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:00 am

shame on you :-)
darkleon
Gold Member

Postby sparkles » Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:17 am

i watch FA waaaay toooo much. but i LOVE IT!
sparkles

Postby darkleon » Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:26 am

kinda nice strange feeling...
i know that i watched it to often, but i still love it
and i know i have to wait to watch it again but i'm so much looking forward to see it again!
darkleon
Gold Member

Postby musicluver990 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:46 pm

I've watched it maybe 3 times... and it never gets old :)
<i>The only one I love, she was a superstar.</i>
musicluver990
Faithfull Member

Postby darkleon » Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:36 am

musicluver990 wrote: I've watched it maybe 3 times... and it never gets old :)

hehe
me about 20 times in one month or something
darkleon
Gold Member

Postby *blond* » Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:01 pm

i'm seeing it for the first time tomorrow! :D . and after that, i'm gona watch it every day like i watch 'moulin rouge'. nicole kidman is HOT. but it alos has awesomely awesome music medleys. shit, i'm a spammer too! im sure FA is way better though, im bidding for the dvd over the internet!
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby styvisor » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:21 pm

I've lost count of the amount of times I've watched it since I got the video, then the dvd :P

*blond* your gunna love it, but be warned of all the emotions it causes (theyre all good emotions though) ;)
Last edited by styvisor on Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby *blond* » Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:44 am

:D :D :D :D :D i've seen it once, like just before, literally ten minutes ago! damn these time zones, no ones on the forum but me!

but i have a few words to describe what i thought the movie was... mind-blowing, just plain fucking AWESOME!!!! if i died right now, i'd die extremely happy, god, i'm like bouncing off the walls and ive had.. 3 hours sleep!it's only 8.30 am!
i didnt know that the film was an MA15+ movie, so my dad got a shock when we went to get it last night. :P hehehe it was worth the odd glances he gave me.

now, i have to go bid for my beloved dvd on ebay! see you all later!
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby Narcissus » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:16 am

Hmm I think I've watched it about 15 times, and I still watch my fave parts now and again.....all hail Fucking Åmål! B)
Name: Will
D.O.B: 22/03/88
Sexuality: Bisexual
http://myspace.com/willthepom
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby styvisor » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:40 am

Glad you enjoyed it *blond* :D

Now your gunna get all the butterflies in your stomach when you watch it again and all your gunna be able to think about for about a month or two is Fucking Amal( thats one way about forgetting about bre I suppose ;))
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby *blond* » Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:35 am

i have the butterflies already, and i feel sick (but that's just my pills i think) and the scenes are replaying themselves in my mind. especially the car scene, and at agnes' birthday party. god, rebecka is even hotter in the film than i could have imagined. everything about her is fucking amazing.
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby JustMe90 » Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:10 am

*blod* i thought you watched it before... why have you been in this forum for so long time before watching the film??? javascript:emoticon(':blink:') i dont understad anything
age: 14<br>sex: female<br>sexuality: bi/ (well at the moment more) lesbian<br>what i ever wanted to say to you: hello (lol. i dont wanted to insult or something. so i wrote hello)<br>why this signature suckz: couse i made it without thinking about it a lot and its stupid and boring<br>
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby *blond* » Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:26 am

it was just a matter of convincing my dad to go out and rent me the video.. it's just very uncomfortable talking to your dad about that kind of stuff.

yeh it's weird that i've only just seen the film (for the second time as of today) but i've read so much about it that i felt like i already had seen it. ohh well, better go!
*blond*
Crew Member

Next

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)