show me love-meeting

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby marjaBI » Thu May 22, 2003 1:07 pm

zhalomwhalom, to all of you FANS :o

well I 've been wondering for some time that it'd be so nice to arrange SHOW ME LOVE meeting, or some kind of festival...where..I have no idea...maybe Stockholm or something...It'd be such a nice thing to have some occation all of us together...I really don't know how could that be possible, but well....

any toughts?

:P
Marja
<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><b>let me take you to heaven, babe</b></span></span></span>
marjaBI

Postby MSandt » Thu May 22, 2003 4:19 pm

Rather not. Such trip would be impossible to many not to mention its cost for those who must come overseas.
MSandt
Faithfull Member

Postby marjaBI » Thu May 22, 2003 5:21 pm

Im just playing with a tought...you know and it could be one part on of some other stuff too...I don't mean just the users of this forum, but for example moviefestival's, music happenings, sort of carneval's aso... :rolleyes:

but coming overseas is not imposisble, when the time and obsession is right ;)

but I know your point tough ;)

diibadaabaa and other bullshit too....
<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><b>let me take you to heaven, babe</b></span></span></span>
marjaBI

Postby sydney » Thu May 22, 2003 6:23 pm

Funny that you had this thought MarjaBi. Together with Thomas Stok (previous webmaster) and Megamars, I tried to organize a meeting of some kind. There were two forums involved. A lot of people were initially interested, but in the end a lot of people changed their minds. I think that such a meeting does not work, because of the distances. But you'll never know. Maybe you can convince people to join such a meeting. ;)
Last edited by sydney on Thu May 22, 2003 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sydney

Postby marjaBI » Thu May 22, 2003 6:52 pm

okeidokei

HMM...maybe some kind of internet meeting could be SO nice!!!!but maybe..if this enthusiasm for show me love is still on after couple of years, I might be able to do something about that real meeting thing...you know guys part of my job is to arrange happenings and stuff...and after few years I probobly won't live in Finland anymore. So who knows ;)

kiss,
Marja
marjaBI

Postby simon » Fri May 23, 2003 2:29 pm

Well I live in Australia ( not Austria ), so obviously meeting not possible for me personally, however keeping contact via web important in context of hopefully meeting one-another some day!
lets keep FA site up to date, in order to facilitate inter- cultural communication happening!
simon

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)