The Bridge

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby julien1843 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:55 pm

sorry for asking that, but i really wanna know; where is the bridge where elin and agnes were in the film, in what town, what country ?
julien1843
Faithfull Member

Postby sydney » Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:23 pm

The bridge is in the town of Trollhättan (Sweden), where most of the movie was shot.
sydney

Postby julien1843 » Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:13 am

Sydney wrote: The bridge is in the town of Trollhättan (Sweden), where most of the movie was shot.

ok thanks you! and that's seems to be a little bridge, or maybe he is big and he has a name lol; i wanna go on this bridge :wub:
julien1843
Faithfull Member

Postby julien1843 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:05 pm

sorry i haven't seen there were pics here <a href='http://members.home.nl/sydney1/fa/subpages/html/frametrollpics.htm' target='_blank'>http://members.home.nl/sydney1/fa/subpages...metrollpics.htm</a> !
julien1843
Faithfull Member

Postby ioana » Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:55 pm

A bridge appears in Lilya 4ever too, I was wondering if it's the same but I could not check because I do not have the movie...
ioana
Faithfull Member

Postby common svensson » Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:37 pm

interesting thought, but they're two different bridges. The få bridge is in Trollhättan, and it's only for pedestrians, while the bridge in Lilja 4-ever can be found in Malmö (Sweden). I think I read that somewhere, that the final part of the movie was shot in Moodysson's hometown.
common svensson

Postby sydney » Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:59 pm

common svensson wrote:I think I read that somewhere, that the final part of the movie was shot in Moodysson's hometown.

Yes, this is right. The bridge in Lilja 4-Ever is located in Malmö. When Lilya was taken from the airport you can see the sign "Välkommen till Malmö" in the movie.
sydney

as far as i can tell

Postby my_haz » Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:04 am

As far as I can tell most of the pedestrian bridges in sweden look more or less exactly like the one in FA. I live in Gothenburg Sweden now, and i ride my bike alot, back and forth to school and every where else. There are many, many, walking/biking paths like the one in FA. I can think of a half-dozen such bridges, that pass over the main highway here in GBG. Coming from america, in a place out side a major city i can tell that swedes walk and bike alot more then americans. Looking at those pictures posted, i would say they could be just about anywere in sweden, or at leaste anywhere on the west cost (as this is the only place i know well in sweden). There are alot of things that are a pain in sweden, but finding a nice path to walk or bike on, stoping at a kisok or two or just in general enjoying a bit of exercise is not a hard thing to do here, and you will see many swedes doing the same thing.
American Living In Göteborg Sweden
my_haz

TO SIDNEY

Postby Emiliano » Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:27 pm

I have a question to sidney: Do you know Rebecka Liljeberg??? Have you ever seen her?
"...Suelo extrañarte para volver..."
Emiliano
Faithfull Member

Re: TO SIDNEY

Postby julien1843 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:11 am

Emiliano wrote:I have a question to sidney: Do you know Rebecka Liljeberg??? Have you ever seen her?
interesting :wink:
julien1843
Faithfull Member

Postby Emiliano » Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:12 pm

Emiliano wrote:
I have a question to sidney: Do you know Rebecka Liljeberg??? Have you ever seen her?
interesting

:shock:
"...Suelo extrañarte para volver..."
Emiliano
Faithfull Member

Postby sydney » Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:23 pm

Unfortunately I have never seen her. This site should be considered a fan page. And fans do not always meet their idols... :lol: :roll:
sydney

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)