I'M NEW, AND OBSESSED!!

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Re: saw fuckin' amal again today..

Postby robinn » Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:16 pm

sydney wrote:
robinn wrote:i had downloaded it years ago and since then i've always been trying to find out who sung it. my search continues!*:)*

Haukur Heiðar Hauksson plays in the Islandic band Dikta.

I must say I kinda forgot the song, but really great you brought it up again Robinn... _O_ :Y

Next to the mp3 files on the sites linked by Wikipedia, there are also lots of songs of Dikta on this page. I really like Chloë!!! ^O^

is this really the same guy Sydney? it's pretty hard to believe...!

do you happen to know anything more about the band, the rebecka song etc. ?? about why it was written and how many years ago it was?
robinn
Silver Member

Postby Sandy » Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:38 pm

Hello! I'm also new one here. I watched Fucking Åmål like three years ago (when I was eighteen) and I really loved it! I would really like to see it again.. Hopefully soon..

Maybe the reason why I liked this movie so much is that I felt so similar to Agnes. I think I'm a bisexual.. Or I'm not sure.. Maybe I'm something between lesbian and bisexual. Anyway this movie for its part made me realize (and admit to myself) that I like girls.

But I'm very happy that I find this forum!! :D
Elämä on elämää varten annettu, ja se on ihanasti sanottu.
Sandy

Postby Fizzyboy » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:02 pm

A new member here who has caught on to the FA addiction. Nice to meet you all.

As you've all heard a million times...the movie is incredible and moved me in ways no movie has.

I want to marry Rebecca Liljeberg! o/
Fizzyboy

Postby kant1781 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:18 pm

Fizzyboy wrote:A new member here who has caught on to the FA addiction. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome on board! :D

I want to marry Rebecca Liljeberg! o/

Please wait in line until your number is called! :lol: :lol:
kant1781
Crew Member

Postby Ikeano » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:56 pm

Hey everybody!
Another newbie here! :wink:
I saw this film a few years ago on tv, and completely forgot about it until I stumbled upon it on some website. It brought back the emotions and magic of this great movie so its great to find some other fans. I honestly did not think FA was so popular, because none of my friends know about it, so you can imagine my surprise, and delight when I found this forum! :lol:
Ikeano

Hi everybody, I'm new here and totally KNOCKED OUT.

Postby Spain_1 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:34 pm

Hi everybody,

I've just discovered the forum, thanks oeb, and I had a real need to comunicate with people like you.
I can't explain why, but just saw the film ten days ago and I can't think about anything else.....Is it normal?

It's complicated even to go to work.

Why have I suffered such an emotion?, It's great to know that I'm not alone.....:-). It's so frustrating to show that film to anybody else and receive a feedback like "a pretty love story....", beugh.

Maybe an explanation is that we identify with Agnes?, her character is so touching.........

Could anybody help????
Spain_1
Faithfull Member

Previous

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)