books about lesbians

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

books about lesbians

Postby Sphinx » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:43 pm

I don't know if there is similar topic to this one but i was just wondering have you got any idea about books that tells stories about lesbian love.Brokeback mountain was created due to a short story, but i'm looking for something quite long and with lot's of action 8)
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby Anny » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:21 pm

what excactly do you mean by "action"...? :wink: i didn't read that much about this topic yet but i'm looking for some good examples too. it's just that i don't like this stories that tell the reader that something's wrong about this topic and so it's not worth a happy-end... i know a lot of films that go like that... but maybe somebody know a good one (that one can also buy in german!)
name: annika
d.o.b.: 08 sep 1987
sex: female
sexuality: lesbian
Anny
Crew Member

Postby Sphinx » Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:42 pm

guess 8) ..i bet You will:)
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby Sphinx » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:07 pm

Ibought today a book :) it's a polish author so i don't really know if it has ant translation "Stupid"* Ewa Schelling ... i'm just about to start reading:) 8)

*that's my translation:)
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby t.A.T.u.4ever » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:29 pm

Empress of the world yet no action in it but its a sweet story.
name-Tiffany
D.O.B-April 9, 1990
location-usa
sexuality-lesbian
music-t.A.T.u.,Missy Higgins,avenged sevenfold,evanescence,the veronicas
t.A.T.u.4ever
Gold Member

Postby darkleon » Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:39 am

"sugar rush" is very very sweet :-)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/006077 ... 8-2/qid=11
darkleon
Gold Member

Postby Kolya » Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:04 pm

I only read some reviews of Sugar Rush when someone posted a link to the DVD collection. They all said consistently that the series had been much better than the book. FYI
Kolya
Gold Member

Postby Suyong » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:29 am

me too lesbian hi all girls
Suyong

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)