The FUCKING ÅMÅL LIBRARY

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

The FUCKING ÅMÅL LIBRARY

Postby kant1781 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:07 pm

Dear friends,

I want to announce a new subpage on my FÅ-site. Those of you who have visited my site recently may already have noticed it. It's called

The Fucking Åmål Library

Most FÅ-fanpages collect a wealth of great material like pictures, interviews, soundtrack files and so on. I chose to specialize in texts, in written work on our favourite film. The collection includes essays, fan fiction, and reviews. It's a small collection and even though I hope it to grow, it's going to stay small. I don't want to gather everything there is, but only stuff I like, quality material.

I had planned this page for a long time, but now that all the stuff that used to be available on fucking-amal.com and rebecca-liljeberg.com has, for the time being, disappeared, opening it might actually be useful.

I would like to draw your attention to two pieces especially:
First, a hitherto unpublished brilliant essay by my FÅ companion Desmond Bullen, who explores the deep affiliation between FÅ and the world of the songs of The Smiths (one of Lukas Moodysson's main inspirations).
Secondly, the fan fiction section (which of course includes the work by Nemo_Me and Kolya featured by Ole in our forum here, and Peter Svensson's script, which at the moment is not available anywhere else) has two beautiful short stories written by Marta from Spain which are exclusively available at the Library and which I think are adorable. Check them out!

http://people.freenet.de/what-its-all-about
(follow the link to the "FÅ Library")
kant1781
Crew Member

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)