who are you

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby *blond* » Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:39 am

yes, i get what you mean.
Marie thinks she's too good to talk to you? I'd love to give that girl a right smack.. but anyway. my school isn't like that much, I'm in the 9th grade and i have friends in grade 8,9,10 and 12. (year 11's aren't that nice)
But this situation is getting harder and harder for you isn't it?
i don't think one month is a short period of time, love works in different ways for all of us, i fall in love quickly and out of it slowly. for others like my best friend (Bre) she falls in love quickly and out of love quickly. i've been in love with her for... 6 months now, shit, time has flown! ok i'm getting side tracked- back to you.

i think the best way to start talking to Laura- just laura- is maybe when you see her, and she sees you, instead of having an awkward moment, just give her a little smile, or a lift of your chin. an acknowledgement of her existence. just don't go into a whole "OHH HIIIIIIIIII" and wave your hands over your head, you can save that one for a while ahead. :D

i have another question, i'm just curious. does anyone else, when they talk to someone they love, go into a stutter and mumble stupid things? or is that just me...?

ohh, and another question to JustMe90 (or anyone else who wants to answer it) who knows that you are bi/lesbian? family or friends?
ok that's all, i always seem to write huge amounts of bullshit when i post, sorry bout that.

love you all..again! :D
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby JustMe90 » Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:53 pm

hey thanx again. ill pretend to do what you have sugested me. well my parents know that im bi (but they dont think that im serious) and about 2 or 3 persons in my class and my cousine and my best friend (they both live in geramny).
i begin to talk stupid things, too. so youre not the only one ;)
normaly i smile at laura, but then i start thinking things like : maybe i smile too often to her. and then i get confused and its a bit shitty... lol
how many ppl know that youre lesbian/bi? and what i wanted to say: good luck with bre. i think youll get her soon :)
age: 14<br>sex: female<br>sexuality: bi/ (well at the moment more) lesbian<br>what i ever wanted to say to you: hello (lol. i dont wanted to insult or something. so i wrote hello)<br>why this signature suckz: couse i made it without thinking about it a lot and its stupid and boring<br>
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby *blond* » Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:30 pm

haha, ohh i know the feeling. the little voice inside your head that goes 'ohh no! i'm being to obvious, i should stop right now... oh shit i did it again!'
ohh by the way, i feel better to know i'm not the only one!!

umm my parents know that i am, my elder sister, 3 of my friends. and pretty much everyone else suspects it :D i don't really care. and neither do they, it's a casual greeting for them to me and bre 'hi lesbians'. because everyone THINKS that me and bre are, but it's still yet to happen. oh well, something is bound to happen soon whether i like it or not.

and thanks.. i hope i'll get her soon too.

i'm going away for a week or two, so i won't be on.
best of luck to everyone! see you back here around christmas time!
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby styvisor » Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:09 pm

Enjoy your christmas then *blond* ;) , and speak to you soon :P
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby JustMe90 » Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:56 pm

i think you wont read this couse probably youre already away: wish you nice xmas!
age: 14<br>sex: female<br>sexuality: bi/ (well at the moment more) lesbian<br>what i ever wanted to say to you: hello (lol. i dont wanted to insult or something. so i wrote hello)<br>why this signature suckz: couse i made it without thinking about it a lot and its stupid and boring<br>
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby *blond* » Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:40 am

hey, i'm back.. aparently.
see i've been moving place to place because my house is being renovated, so i'm currently staying at my aunts. but i came to my house today, and my dad set up the computers in my bedroom! so i can come in here for a few days and go on the internet. complicated it is. so yes, i did get to read your holiday greetings! thanks. i cant believe it's just 2 weeks to christmas!!
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby distiller » Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:49 pm

I really don't know, maybe a little bit more agnes, i also have a morrissey poster on my wall and i'm shy to.
morrissey rules!
distiller

Postby snik » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:28 pm

Growing up i was definitely like Agnes, with Elin tendancies if that makes sense lol. I always knew i was gay, but showing the confidence Agnes does at that age... I wish I could have done that then
snik

Postby wusel » Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:24 pm

back to topic then? ;)
i think i was (and in some ways am still) more like agnes. i always read much, and listened to (sometimes strange) music and was rather shy... i got mobbed in "unterstufe" (similar to junior high school) for a long time and there were times, when i hurt myself on purpose or wanted to die (though i never really tried to kill myself!!)... AND when i found out that i was a lesbian, this wasn't a problem for me... the only problem was, that the girl i was in love with was 100% straight and that i lived in this shitty small town (which was very much like amal)...
but i think, i also have git a little bit of elin's impulsiveness... (is this the right word?)..
and as fare as my clothes are concerned, i am often a mixture of agnes and elin *g*: i like to wear small "elinesque" tops with army/cargo pants the kind agnes wears... :rolleyes:
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>but we are so fucking cool :)</span></span>
wusel

Postby Dice » Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:53 pm

After seeing this movie for the first time in my life, yesterday, I really felt like I was Elin. I still am to be honest: scared to come out for my sexuality, confused, lying to friends, doing alot of drugs and/or drinking alot of alcohol. I think that taking drugs and drinking alcohol (both at rave's or party's ofcourse) is some way of supressing one's feelings and to forget the sorrow.

I don't want to brag here ;) but I have alot of friends who don't know that i'm bisexual. Should they know they only would turn their backs on me...
Though their are some friends who know.

I don't know what to say anymore....I fuckin love this movie. It made me kinda stronger towards my sexuality.

I'm off to whatch it again...
:D
Dice

Postby loveagnes » Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:47 pm

I am like Agnes.
I wanted to be a writer, I am now.
I loved Romeo and Juliet like her.
I read poetry like her.
I was depressed like her.
I dressed like her.
I love Agnes!
loveagnes

Postby Narcissus » Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:31 pm

I am....surprised this thread is alive and kicking...again
Name: Will
D.O.B: 22/03/88
Sexuality: Bisexual
http://myspace.com/willthepom
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby Nemo_Me » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:17 am

I think I'm definately Agnes. I'm kind of a loner person. I have a lot of friends, yet sometimes I just want more to stay in my room and listen to music and do some stuff like writing og reading. I dress in a very similar way I'm kind of calm in the way she is too. I even look kind of like her, we've got a very similar hair color and I got big lips too.
Actualy I was kind of shocked when I saw Fucking Åmål because of how alike I and Agnes were.
Nemo_Me
Faithfull Member

Postby Max Lynx » Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:23 am

i think my character resembles better to Elin and Marcus.Elin for the crazyness and unconformity and others... 8)
Max Lynx
Faithfull Member

Previous

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)