I wonder if anyone remembers me?

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

I wonder if anyone remembers me?

Postby Rebecka Fan » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:57 am

Hi! I haven't posted here in a long while. I'm Kyle and I own, Rebecka Love. I wonder if anyone remembers me? My VHS tape of Show Me Love broke. :( I accidentally dropped it one night when I was getting ready to make a backup copy of it. Guess I'm stuck to watching videos on youtube. lol. Anyways, I'm definitely gonna snatch a copy as soon as I find a good deal.

As for the Show Me Love fan fic, my friend, Sara is working really hard on making it a great story. She has the video, so she knows the movie very well now. Plus she took a writing course, so that will help. From what I've read of it so far (recently), it's really good.

I plan on working on my website soon, so you can look forward to that. Oh btw, my forum has merged with the Eva & Adam Central Message Boards, so you can find it here: http://s11.invisionfree.com/evaadam.

That's it for now. Bye!!!
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby hook » Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:40 pm

Hi Rebecka....

I remember you but...you remember me? :D I didn't writing here for so long...'cause I had, and still have, some problems ...and I don't have a Pc anymore....

I'm going to post a greet to all forum....but now I send you a very big embrace....and I hope you can find a Copy of FA as soon as possible....As I not got a pc anymore I can't help you in anyway...and I'm so so sorry...

Wish you all the best...

with love

-Hook-
hook
Gold Member

Postby Rebecka Fan » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:59 am

hook wrote:Hi Rebecka....

I remember you but...you remember me? :D I didn't writing here for so long...'cause I had, and still have, some problems ...and I don't have a Pc anymore....

I'm going to post a greet to all forum....but now I send you a very big embrace....and I hope you can find a Copy of FA as soon as possible....As I not got a pc anymore I can't help you in anyway...and I'm so so sorry...

Wish you all the best...

with love

-Hook-

yep, i remember you. glad someone remembers me. :) merry christmas to you too. my birthday is on christmas day, so yippee!!
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby Emiliano » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:52 pm

I remember you. Dou you remember me??
"...Suelo extrañarte para volver..."
Emiliano
Faithfull Member

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)