Remember Me?

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Remember Me?

Postby Narcissus » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:36 pm

Hey Guys, I'm so sorry I've not been in here for so so VERY long. I didn't think that anybody came here anymore.

But I'm glad that some people still visit :).

Please, those who have added me to MSN (or even those that haven't) please post your MSN address on here, I would love to catch up. - My MSN list got wiped....I have no Idea how.... :?

Anyway, you guys remember our Australian friend, *Blond*? Well I am going to fly to Australia tomorrow and will be visiting her there for 3 weeks!

So I leave from Manchester International Airport tomorrow (22nd Jan) and will arrive on the 24th.

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year.

Take care,

Will

xXx
Name: Will
D.O.B: 22/03/88
Sexuality: Bisexual
http://myspace.com/willthepom
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby Anny » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:28 pm

hi will!

sure we remember you :wink: well, i also haven't been here for such a long time, because i wasn't able to use the internet for a few month. but i just noticed, that there is a lot of spam in here... (i guess it's because of the word "fucking" at the head line 8) maybe some people understood that wrong...) and maybe that's also the reason why most active posters from then don't come here anymore...

anyway, i wish the two of you a lot of fun :wink:

take care,
anny
name: annika
d.o.b.: 08 sep 1987
sex: female
sexuality: lesbian
Anny
Crew Member

Postby kant1781 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:22 pm

Ahaaaa..... so you have NOT all been kidnapped by aliens and taken to Alpha Centauri! :D Goodness me, I thought I was the only one left!
kant1781
Crew Member

Postby fraks » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:50 pm

I can be here each day :)
fraks
Silver Member

Postby *blond* » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:31 am

WILLI-YAM!

like omggggg.

he is sitting on my bed at this very moment, telling me he wonders why he came to see me . coz he's mean :P
hahhaa
alright no he's not.
but he's here!
in brisbane!
and meeting me.

you can be jealous now.
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby arkz1531 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:11 am

Of course I remember you Will! But do you remember me? The last time I was here was back in June 2006 and I've decided to stay for now lol
<i><b>"Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?" ~Ernest Gaines</b></i>
Name: Kyle
D.O.B.:January 30, 1987
Sex: Male
Orientation: Bisexual
arkz1531
Silver Member

Postby JimmyC » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:49 pm

I've also been away for a long time... nice to see some activity here. Still love FA, just haven't had internet for a while.
JimmyC

Postby kant1781 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:31 pm

JimmyC wrote:I've also been away for a long time... nice to see some activity here. Still love FA, just haven't had internet for a while.

Hi Jimmy... well calling this "activity" is a little exaggerated, isn't. Still, it seems that all we need is a good idea what to talk about, and maybe it would turn out that quite a lot of people are still lurking around here... :wink:
kant1781
Crew Member

Postby Emiliano » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:47 am

WOW!!! i can't belive that!!! What a great jorney you do! I've been away for a long time too, can you see that? I could get the move, i'm so happy, and i'd like to know people, That my msn: emilatino_a@hotmail.com, i hop u read my post,
Emiliano
"...Suelo extrañarte para volver..."
Emiliano
Faithfull Member

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)