project SML

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

project SML

Postby Drifter » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:29 pm

As many of you know, Fucking Amal recently turned nine on October 23rd. Of course, this means that we are one year away from the tenth anniversary. A few weeks ago, I decided I had to do something to celebrate this momentous occasion. Therefore I decided to watch FA once a day for the next year, leading up to next October 23. So far, I have lived up to my goal, watching once a day for the past week, and I'm still going strong. I'm hoping I have the attention span to complete this task without a break.

Follow me online at projectsml.blogspot.com, and give me some tips on how to make the site better. Thanks very much.

-Drifter
[url=projectsml.blogspot.com]projectSML[/url]
Drifter

Postby kant1781 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:21 pm

Right.... this is so crazy that it's well worth my first entry here in ages! :lol: I just checked your blog Andrew and quite liked it! Keep it up, you've got a second reader now :wink: But still, I have to ask you two things: (1) How do you do it? I mean, for heaven's sake, don't you have other things to do? No offense! - I just wonder how you can find the time. (2) (more importantly): Why, exactly, do you do it? Again, no offense - I just find it an interesting idea to pay hommage to one's favorite film that way. Are you not afraid that in the end, well, you're gonna hate it? Or, at least, that the magic will be destroyed? This must be like eating your favourite dish every day. Part of the concept of favourites is that you can't have them every day.
kant1781
Crew Member

Postby Emiliano » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:43 am

Your are crazy... But go ahead!!! I hope you can Do It! GOOD LUCK!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
"...Suelo extrañarte para volver..."
Emiliano
Faithfull Member

Postby Elin S. » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:16 am

Heia :wink:
I will follow...
I already did it a few years ago, i once watched it once a day during an entire week.

Just watched it again today and it never gets boring.
Here we go again :P
Elin S.

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:16 pm

No offence, but this just seems like a stupid idea.

What's the point really?
Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)