FÅ on the Cinematheque!

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby hook » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:45 pm

Gennis wrote:Woah! Seeing FA in Sweden in a cinema... would be awesome.
I probably could attend, but it would be a bit weird going to Sweden for a movie... :roll:

My thoughts are the same as your Dear Gennis...I live in Italy and only God know how much I'd like to see FA in a cinema...but I think I could wait too...'cause if I really 'd like to go to sweden, ti would be too weird for me goin' in there only to see FA ;)

a big bear hug to you and to all of this forum :roll:

:oops: Hook :oops:
Image"I Am A Weak Heart.A Weak Heart To Break"
hook
Gold Member

Postby Gennis » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:06 pm

hook wrote:My thoughts are the same as your Dear Gennis...I live in Italy and only God know how much I'd like to see FA in a cinema...but I think I could wait too...'cause if I really 'd like to go to sweden, ti would be too weird for me goin' in there only to see FA ;)

I'd only go if i could turn it into a holiday of some sort... would be awesome though!

Italy? :o That's awesome! I really really want to go there someday, more than any country in the world. Italy seems like an awesome country :D
Gennis
Faithfull Member

Postby hook » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:03 pm

Gennis wrote:
hook wrote:My thoughts are the same as your Dear Gennis...I live in Italy and only God know how much I'd like to see FA in a cinema...but I think I could wait too...'cause if I really 'd like to go to sweden, ti would be too weird for me goin' in there only to see FA ;)

I'd only go if i could turn it into a holiday of some sort... would be awesome though!

Italy? :o That's awesome! I really really want to go there someday, more than any country in the world. Italy seems like an awesome country :D

I agree with you Girl! 8) Goin' in Sweden only for watchin a film (also if it's FA) would be so weird, so strange but so damned fool..more than fool. I'd only go, too, only if it could turn on a Holiday...I always wanted to go to Sweden and one day or another I'll surely go :roll: :roll:

Yeah..I'm from Italy ;) But not very proud of this. Not for the country...but for most of people that lives in here. But I think here's good and bad persons as in all of our world ;).
Italy , like a country, is very very awsome and lovable...I really love my little village but many other countries as Firenze (Pienza) ;)
If you would come in here I'd be glad to welcome you...if you'd come round places that I'm in :D

A big hug to you, by the way ;)
Have a Lovely Day...:roll: You and all this forum :D

With Love

hook
Gold Member

Postby eiger » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:15 pm

New info for you, Magnus!

Greetings to everyone else, too. :)
eiger
Faithfull Member

Postby Gennis » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:51 pm

hook wrote:I agree with you Girl! 8) Goin' in Sweden only for watchin a film (also if it's FA) would be so weird, so strange but so damned fool..more than fool. I'd only go, too, only if it could turn on a Holiday...I always wanted to go to Sweden and one day or another I'll surely go :roll: :roll:

Yeah..I'm from Italy ;) But not very proud of this. Not for the country...but for most of people that lives in here. But I think here's good and bad persons as in all of our world ;).
Italy , like a country, is very very awsome and lovable...I really love my little village but many other countries as Firenze (Pienza) ;)
If you would come in here I'd be glad to welcome you...if you'd come round places that I'm in :D

A big hug to you, by the way ;)
Have a Lovely Day...:roll: You and all this forum :D

With Love

I'm a boy :P. But indeed, Sweden looks nice. I'd definitely go there. :)

Yeah, the country seems great :D That's why i want to go there. Duno if i'll ever visit the places you're at though
Gennis
Faithfull Member

Postby hook » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:26 pm

[/quote]I'm a boy :P. But indeed, Sweden looks nice. I'd definitely go there. :)

Yeah, the country seems great :D That's why i want to go there. Duno if i'll ever visit the places you're at though[/quote]

Sorry...I didn't know you're a boy :oops: I beg your pardon :roll: :roll:

I'm really fond of the fact that Sweden Is a Lovely place...so one day I'll surely go :twisted:

Concerning Italy...I hope you'll come...(by the way, I'm not from Firenze.. :-) but I love that city so so much)....

a big hug to you ;)

with Love

hook
Gold Member

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:47 pm

Ok, this next sunday 23 nov, me and Tobias, eiger on this board will go and see FÅ on the cinematheque in Malmö!

Tobias is coming that weekend from southern Germany to visit the Danish capital Copenhagen, and also to go over to Sweden and meet me in Malmö, and attend the screening of FÅ :)

Are you envious? 8)

Report will follow :lol:
Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member

Postby eiger » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:05 am

Yes! :D :D :D
eiger
Faithfull Member

Postby Ian » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:55 am

Very. :P

Seriously, that's great, guys. Very cool. Wish I had the cash to even contemplate such a thing! :wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:30 am

Too bad you couldn't come aswell Ian, but even if you'd had enough money it still would have been expensive coming all the way from Australia I guess

Maybe next time? :wink:
Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:11 am

You never know, I might be able to afford it for the 20th anniversary.

Maybe. :cry: :roll: :wink:

I do have this odd interest in visiting Sweden now, in general. Don't know where that came from, suddenly... :lol:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:45 am

So today we saw FÅ in Malmö!

It was nice meeting Tobias, we looked at the town of Malmö a little bit, had some lunch, and also some coffee after the screening.

And to me it was very interesting to see FÅ in a movie theatre for the first time after all these years, and some scenes like when Agnes and Elin walk hand in hand at the end was really awesome on a big screen!

However many other scenes in fact work better on a small screen in your own home I think.

The screening as a whole was also not really ideal, the print they used wasn't brand new and had some minor damage at some instances, and the sound could have been a bit louder.

Unfortunately it was also only a few people besides Tobias and me in the theatre, so there never was any real atmosphere in the salon.

(Tobias, I forgot to mention that it was in the newspaper earlier this fall that they were gonna show FÅ, so some more people could have showed up I think.)

Anyway it was a nice experience everything even if the screening wasn't perfect :)
Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member

Postby kant1781 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:16 am

Not perfect, but still... så jävla coola! 8) I envy you.
There was no special reason for the cinematheque to show it, then? No anniversary thing?
kant1781
Crew Member

Postby eiger » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:32 pm

I'm back home now.
The whole trip was really great apart from the fact, that Copenhagen ist bloody expensive. Anyway, I don't regret it. The day in Malmö with Magnus was really nice and the original of FA on the big screen was awesome to say the least. That will be definitely something I will always remember.
Thanks again Magnus for everything (above all the CD :D )!!!
eiger
Faithfull Member

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:50 pm

Glad you enjoyed everything, and that you got home alright Tobias

That they showed FÅ wasn't announced as an anniversary thing, but maybe it still had something to do with it, I don't really know, David
Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)