Fucking Amal audio

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Fucking Amal audio

Postby 12raHraH » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:23 am

Hey there. I hope someone can help me. Since I only saw FA on a film festival when I was in school (I went to a somewhat liberal school in high school), I do not own a DVD. It's a shame, I know. So, I looked online and found an AVI copy of the film. But the audio (spoken language) in it was Spanish! I was hoping if you could point me where (if there is any) I could download the mp3 format of the Swedish audio. I find embedding English subtitles to the original spoken language more fulfilling than those dubbed in English. Please help me because I do not intend to painstakingly download again.

Thank you so much!
Writing is a socially accepted form of schizophrenia
12raHraH

Postby Ian » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:23 am

I wouldn't have a clue, sorry. You could always order the dvd or something over the net?
Ian
Webmaster

Postby 12raHraH » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:19 am

Hey Cody. Thank you for being here; seemed like you're the only one left. Oh, buying DVD off Amazon can be tricky here. But I managed to find a great guy online who gave me a Swedish audio. So I'm off again to watch the film in Swedish. And other films by Lukas..gosh I love the web! Take it easy now, and happy new year!
Writing is a socially accepted form of schizophrenia
12raHraH

Postby Ian » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:35 am

Happy New Year!
Ian
Webmaster

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)