Hej from Chile

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby K-rola » Thu Oct 16, 2003 6:36 am

Hej alla!
I`ld like to know fans of this wonderful movie, to get more info about this one. I`ll waiting for reply. Take care, bye bye. ;)
K-rola

Postby styvisor » Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:11 pm

Hi K-rola,

Fucking Amal is indeed a wonderful fim, but also a film which is (for some reason) totally ignored by the mainstream tv channels in Britain. The only explantation in my humble opinion for this maybe, is that its not an English language film or comes out of Hollywood/America. But as long as there are people like yourself and me and everyone (especially Sydney and Clara) on this site who really appreiciate this film, will keep its spirit alive B)

Cheers and beers from Wales,

Styvisor
Last edited by styvisor on Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby clara » Thu Oct 16, 2003 10:24 pm

Hello K-rola, welcome to the Fucking Amal site!

But as long as there are people like yourself and me and everyone (especially Sydney and Clara) on this site who really appreciate this film, we'll keep it's spirit alive

Ah bless you, Sty, I am blushing 'cos you included me in that paragraph ;) Yeah, we will definitely try to keep the film's legend alive :)

Did you manage to get on that garden design course, Sty?

Cheers from somewhere near London,

Clara
clara
Faithfull Member

Postby paolita » Fri Nov 14, 2003 8:58 pm

hola k-rola

yo tambien soy de chile, de santiago y tambien soy fanatica de esta pelicula
mi msn es paolita_874@hotmail.com para ke estemos en contacto y cambiemos cosas de la pelicula, te parece? ;)

chao
paolita

Postby Her2 » Thu Nov 20, 2003 12:01 am

-
Last edited by Her2 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Her2

Postby Elisa » Tue Nov 25, 2003 4:15 am

hola a todas!!
a mi me encanto esta pelicula, la encontre genial, aparte que amo suecia, si que mejor aun!
bueno quisiera ver que tiene el soundtrack completo de la pelicula que me lo pueda mandar al msn...
chau ;)
Elisa

Postby Elisa » Tue Nov 25, 2003 4:19 am

porfa la que tenga canciones de la pelicula, se puede contactar conmigo mi mail es web_mjp@hotmail.com

soy de chile!!!!! ;) ;) ;)
Elisa

Postby vincentgallo66 » Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:43 am

Hi, Im from Argentina. This movie really impressed me. I mean, we´re drowned in Matrix, Hulk, sitcoms, whatever. I enjoyed this so much that I still dream about Agnes. Yeah. Some might think Fucking Amal is about lesbians. Maybe I´ve seen so many love stories, that I had to see this one to believe again in the love topic. After Casablanca, every love story seemed dumb to me. But Fucking Amal is simply great. Rebecca and Alexandra are so beautiful, so innocent (not the britney kind of innocence, of course). Teenagers should see this movie all over the world, and not just to set the bases of their sexuality (thats not the point of the movie, I guess), but to realize how love is gonna save their day, when they go to bed and thier modern cel phones, playstations and gold football medals become useless.
vincentgallo66

Postby vincentgallo66 » Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:47 am

Oh, just one more thing. Let me advice a cool piece of work by the actor/director/writter/composer Vincent Gallo: BUFFALO 66. Thats a great story too. Plus, Christina Ricci kind of reminds me of Elin.
Bye.
vincentgallo66

Postby styvisor » Fri Nov 28, 2003 11:32 pm

Hello vincentgallo66,

And welcome to the Fucking Amal site. You are indeed spot on with the film being impressive, and much better than some of the Hollywood propaganda they put out nowadays....

I totally agree with you that all kids ahould see this film as it would probably enlighten their lives and teach them to be themselves instead of brainless automaton which seems to be whats happening in Britain at the moment <_<

Anyway,
Cheers for now,

Sty
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby Leo » Mon Dec 01, 2003 2:30 pm

soy de santiago, chile tambien y tuve la suerte de hoy poner el canal de i-sat.
Que pelicula mas buena!
y que bueno que haya llegado asi, de sorpresa.
sin jamas haber escuchado nada de esta pelicula.
la vi hoy y me encanto lo bien que entienden quienes hicieron este filme, como es el amor y la vida a esa edad. bellisima pelicula. desde hoy una de mis favoritas.
si alguien quiere conversar, o intercambiar algo de esta pelicula, encantado.

leomsch@hotmail.com

now a little in english.
what can i say? one of my favorite movies ever.
Leo

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)